Unable to get Red Flame of Fate

• Hi all,
    I’m trying to get the flame of fates commendations under my belt. However, I’m having trouble with the Red ‘get killed by a volcano’ one. I’ve tried it like three times now, getting killed by a flaming lava ball, but when I get to the ferry it insists on not giving it to me!
    I’ve done it correct with all the others (this was really annoying when I was trying to get them all at the same time)
    What am I doing wrong?
    Much obliged!

Views
  • You are doing it the right way. Sounds like a bug? My only suggestion is to go back and try again on a new server.

• I’ve tried it on different servers each time, so I’m thinking maybe it is a bug. That or I’m ‘technically’ getting killed by something else each time. God knows what though. Cheers!

• They reported volcano splash damage as not currently counting as a volcano. Its a reported glitch that they are apparently fixing. You need to either get directly hit, or wait for an update

• Try standing in a lava flow on an erupting island. That used to count as well, perhaps it will help you out now?

• Ah, nice one. I thought it might have something to do with that.
    I’ll try out the lava flow thingy until then. Thanks guys!

• I have also noticed this, I thought it was something I was doing wrong.

Views
6 out of 7