Athena's Chest Tune

• Hi.

I've seen several people looking for the sound a chest of Legends does when unearthed or turned in to use as a ringtone, but nobody had it.

I've been recording for a few days to make it myself, and this is the best I could get. You can hear the waves, but I promise there's no place I can go. There is always waves, or wind, or creaks, or music, or a chicken, or whatever. I was never aware of this lack of silence until now.

Anyway, here's the thing:
    http://s129.123apps.com/aextractor/d/s129pDIfDVQg.mp3

I can make a better one if someone has any ideas.

Views
  • @tercenya999 weird idea but maybe have a crewmember dig it up whilst you are on tribute peak (the shores of gold)

• @tercenya999 would it work better if you turned down sound effects etc in the audio menus? Or does it count as one of the sound effects?

Could play the tune to enter the hideaway with other sound effects turned down/off?

• @triheadedmonkey I tried playing around with volumes, but it's not possible. Even if the entire game is mute, the we sail together sound counts as shanty, and the only way to bring that up is by playing my own shanty on top of it, so it won't work.

I will try to have only shanty on the next time we dig one up.

Views
3 out of 4