Ahoy There!

• Ahoy There!

The name's LovelyIrishAlan!

Been on the seas since Day 1 but have really gotten super invested in the game since the Anniversary Update dropped.

Play mainly with one other crewmate and we refer to ourselves collectively as "The Squiddily Diddilys"

Just reached Level 50 on The Gold Hoarders and am Level 40 on both The Order of Souls and The Merchant Alliance so hoping to make Pirate Legend soon! (Need to make the most of those Letters of Recommendation before the new update nerfs them!) Making steady progress on The Hunters Call as well but I haven't dabbled too much in The Arena.

Can't wait to try out Athena quests as well!

I actually work in the Games industry and had the pleasure of being able to chat to the team at Gamescom recently. They were all super nice and "Three Sheets" himself spent ages chatting with me my Squiddily Diddily crewmate. They were even nice enough to sign my Captain Flameheart figurine and it now sits proudly on my desk at work. (see the tweet below)

https://twitter.com/Ubi_AJ1/status/1165278739250520064?s=20

Sea of Thieves has become my favourite game and I hope to see many of you out on the open seas!

LovelyIrishAlan

Views
  • @lovelyirishalan

Fáilte ( Welcome ) !!!

Doffs me hat to a fellow Irish man.
    Ah sure we are all "lovely".
    Great wee post matey, great to have ya with us!!

• Ahoy LovelyIrishAlan!

Views
2 out of 3