Creator crews

• Dont give them no in game reward
    These streamers already get enough reward by getting invited to

weelky live streams
    Arena comps
    Chance win gold xboxs
    (Which we all know who the winner was going be)

Sick of it because you dont stream theres no rewards thanks for singling us out rare GREAT EFFORT

Views
  • As someone that streams SoT daily (with ~0-2 viewers), I agree.

• @dislex-fx said in Creator crews:

As someone that streams SoT daily (with ~0-2 viewers), I agree.

It's almost as if I wrote that myself.

What a terrible direction the game is heading.
    What a shameful way of getting the game up the Mixer ratings list making players stream as they will want the rewards that come with it.

• The video to understand what it's all about:

Though, after watching it, I've still no idea what that creator crew is all about.

• @jetorchidee97 said in Creator crews:

Though, after watching it, I've still no idea what that creator crew is all about.

Same. lol

• Let's hope the release date for that update isn't a bad omen.

• My account is almost perfect n my overall hours put in to this game is unreal ( i dont want rewarding for it btw) it goes unnoticed because i dont stream being sat on someones boat for hours upon hours sorry but its just wrong feel like just deleating my account gets me so fired up (not only that they canceled the first ever pirate legend for cheating for getting help from his stream page Then they invite him to battle of la WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON AT RARE)

• I still can’t understand why the hell someone would watch someone else play a game they own!!!

This world makes no sense to me!!!

• @glannigan its like sayin you play soccer or football why would you go n watch someone else play it on tv that comment lol

• The creator crew it's not only for streamers and video creators. It's for all types of content creators: Writers, Musicians, prop makers, cosplayers, podcasters...

Also, it's a great strategy for both rare, and content creators of any size.

It helps Rare to promote their game, remember all of this is marketing, and it helps content creators because Rare will give them advice on how to grow, how to get more audience and will promote them. It's a win-win.

You like making videos and streams for people to see, and you want to grow and get better? This is for you

You write stories, make props, make music, make costumes? This is for you.

You want cosmetics for yourself? This is not for you.

Just learn to not be selfish and think with an open mind. And also remember: Live and let live

• @chris-houlden said in Creator crews:

My account is almost perfect n my overall hours put in to this game is unreal ( i dont want rewarding for it btw) it goes unnoticed because i dont stream being sat on someones boat for hours upon hours sorry but its just wrong feel like just deleating my account gets me so fired up (not only that they canceled the first ever pirate legend for cheating for getting help from his stream page Then they invite him to battle of la WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON AT RARE)

I have no idea what you are talking about here. You may want to add some punctuation.

• @glannigan said in Creator crews:

I still can’t understand why the hell someone would watch someone else play a game they own!!!

I like to watch others play when I can't play, like on my lunch break. Also when I was new, I would watch PVP videos to learn how to defend myself.

Dont give them no in game reward
    These streamers already get enough reward by getting invited to

weelky live streams
    Arena comps
    Chance win gold xboxs
    (Which we all know who the winner was going be)

Sick of it because you dont stream theres no rewards thanks for singling us out rare GREAT EFFORT

The more the word gets out about SOT the more people take notice and play it. It's a smart move.

• @eggamer13 You seem to know a lot about it already. Care to explain how they will help exactly? What kind of advices? How exactly Rare is going to make a streamer with a few viewers popular?

• @xcalypt0x sorry my bad

@xcalypt0x sorry my bad

Lol it's all good friend :)

Onto your point, I am excited there will be a place for content creators to discuss things as I have tried (a little) to make some SoT content. It would be cool to discuss with other content creators.

Not sure why they are adding rewards to it though. That seems weird.

• @zormis what it does is single everyone out who dosnt stream sorry but its wrong

@eggamer13 You seem to know a lot about it already. Care to explain how they will help exactly? What kind of advices? How exactly Rare is going to make a streamer with a few viewers popular?

I don't know much more. I've been reading SoT's website code (yes, I'm curious about this, and no, it's not ilegal. You can read the code doing CTRL + Shift + I), and there are some references to the creator crew. It seems that there are going to be some weekly challenges, and you will need to link your channel (IDK if YT, TW, or Mixer). Also, this is a programme like the insiders. You can sign up at seaofthieves.com/creator-crew

@zormis what it does is single everyone out who dosnt stream sorry but its wrong

How does it negatively impact you for not streaming or creating content?

• @xcalypt0x lol gets me really annoyed n fired up to think these guys who already get enough reward from the devs are just getting more while the rest of the none streamers who love the game dont get a second thought (when it comes to competions weekly invites ect)

@xcalypt0x lol gets me really annoyed n fired up to think these guys who already get enough reward from the devs are just getting more while the rest of the none streamers who love the game dont get a second thought (when it comes to competions weekly invites ect)

Maybe we need to draw more male body parts on the maps. The Dev. team seemed to really get a good laugh about that.

• @zormis in game rewards for somthing these guys already get rewarded for (stream subs weekly invites on sot streams arena comps ) why reward them its there choice to stream

• @dislex-fx said in Creator crews:

@chris-houlden said in Creator crews:

@xcalypt0x lol gets me really annoyed n fired up to think these guys who already get enough reward from the devs are just getting more while the rest of the none streamers who love the game dont get a second thought (when it comes to competions weekly invites ect)

Maybe we need to draw more male body parts on the maps. The Dev. team seemed to really get a good laugh about that.
    Edit: If you're not sure what I am talking about.

• @dislex-fx looks like i have set myself up for along night of replying to people maybe il get an in game reward whooop 😜

• @eggamer13 Thanks! Ok so basically, it's a way to make streamer (or whatever type of creator) make stuff in relation to SoT on a regular basis with commendations, titles and cosmetics to earn.

Kind of a free advertisement for Rare in a "win win" relation with the creator.

But I don't really see how a streamer audience will grow because of this. I'll see when it will be launch.

• @glannigan said in Creator crews:

I still can’t understand why the hell someone would watch someone else play a game they own!!!

This. Never understood watching other ppl play.

But I don't really see how a streamer audience will grow because of this. I'll see when it will be launch.

It will grow because Rare will give tutorials and such to the streamer/content creator to make it's content better. And maybe, they will promote them in their social channels.

• @glannigan I don’t understand why people watch sports on tv when they could just play them

• @eggamer13 a dit dans Creator crews :

@jetorchidee97 said in Creator crews:

It will grow because Rare will give tutorials and such to the streamer/content creator to make it's content better. And maybe, they will promote them in their social channels.

If it was that easy, I guess everybody would be successful? Promotion, yes of course, but it will be a competition, do you really think Rare is going to promote everybody?

My point of view is: make SoT a great game (beyond our circle of fans) and everything will follow.
    I really hope they don't spend too much time on this instead of adding tools and features in the game.

• @jetorchidee97 They've been working on creator crew looong time. The references to it in the website were already there before anniversary.

• @eggamer13 Yes I remember ;)

• You guys are missing the point. It’s a program just like insiders. Insiders has rewards as well. They want people to share their tales and adventures. It’s also another way for the community to give feedback and suggestions on the game. It’s not single out anybody. With the starter pack he explained there will be tips and tricks on getting started into streaming. It’s a good way to bring more people to the game.

I hate how everyone thinks they are entitled to everything. They don’t want to earn anything. They decide I want that reward or accommodation but I don’t wanna do what it entails. They are going to be bringing more cosmetics and rewards to the game no doubt specially with the black market and pirate emporium. They aren’t neglecting anybody or singling anybody out.

• @andyxxpanda1290 a dit dans Creator crews :

Nobody is missing the point because the point is not clearly defined yet.

• @jetorchidee97 the dev update clearly defined it

• @andyxxpanda1290 a dit dans Creator crews :

@jetorchidee97 the dev update clearly defined it

no

Views
1 out of 61