Mystic Sailing

• Last night I sailed aboard the 81-foot two-masted schooner Argia on a sunset cruise out of Mystic, CT.

Views
  • @genuine-heather Awesome! I can almost feel the breeze on my face. That's definitely something I would like to do at least once in my life! Did you manage the sails?

• @jetorchidee97 I left the sailing to the very capable three-man crew. šŸ˜Ž

• @genuine-heather Haha ;)
    Is it this kind of ship?

• @jetorchidee97 Yep!

EDIT: In fact, thatā€™s the ship, the Argia. Sheā€™s a fine vessel. šŸ™‚

• Alright, yeah sure, ya got me. Where's the meg? You should really take a break from playing so much SoT - it's starting to look like real life! šŸ˜…

• @galactic-geek LOL! Rare has done such an amazing job capturing the experience of sailing, itā€™s almost impossible not to think of the game while actually sailing. The only things missing are the wind on your face and the smell of the salty air.

As for the megalodon, donā€™t rule anything out yet. Weā€™ll be out on a whale watch soon. šŸ˜„

• @genuine-heather Oh dear, please be careful, pay attention to the sign of the skull in the sky and the Kraken. Be well equipped with cannonballs, planks and fruit!

• @goedecke-michel said in Mystic Sailing:

@genuine-heather Oh dear, please be careful, pay attention to the sign of the skull in the sky and the Kraken. Be well equipped with cannonballs, planks and fruit!

Aye aye!

• @genuine-heather At first I thought nice graphics update but gameplay is more important, then YouTube's autoplay option triggered. Now I'm looking to justify saxophones in SoT.

• @crimsonraziel said in Mystic Sailing:

@genuine-heather At first I thought nice graphics update but gameplay is more important, then YouTube's autoplay option triggered. Now I'm looking to justify saxophones in SoT.

Haha!! You never know. Maybe Iā€™ll be inspired to cover one of Mr. Beanlandā€™s awesome tunes on sax one of these days. :D

• @genuine-heather said in Mystic Sailing:

Last night I sailed aboard the 81-foot two-masted schooner Argia on a sunset cruise out of Mystic, CT.

nice is this in the Caribbean?

• @closinghare208 said in Mystic Sailing:

@genuine-heather said in Mystic Sailing:

Last night I sailed aboard the 81-foot two-masted schooner Argia on a sunset cruise out of Mystic, CT.

We sailed from Mystic, Connecticut. Northeast United States.

• @genuine-heather
    I know you didn't forget the grog!

@closinghare208 said in Mystic Sailing:

aye ok but ye should have done it in the Caribbean

• @closinghare208 said in Mystic Sailing:

@closinghare208 said in Mystic Sailing:

aye ok but ye should have done it in the Caribbean

Stay tuned. šŸ˜‰

• @closinghare208 Itā€™s worth noting that this area actually has a rich history in piracy. A pirate captain by the name of Sam Bellamy lost his flagship, the Whydahā€”a three-masted galley hosting 28 guns and a crew of 146ā€“off the coast of Cape Cod to a fierce storm in 1717. Iā€™ll be visiting a museum featuring much of the salvaged ship during my visit. Canā€™t wait!

@closinghare208 Itā€™s worth noting that this area actually has a rich history in piracy. A pirate captain by the name of Sam Bellamy lost his flagship, the Whydahā€”a three-masted galley hosting 28 guns and a crew of 146ā€“off the coast of Cape Cod to a fierce storm in 1717. Iā€™ll be visiting a museum featuring much of the salvaged ship during my visit. Canā€™t wait!

aye nice

Views
1 out of 18