Shroubreaker

• So I have completed it once need to do it 4 more times for cannons failed it 4 times now because the vault where the people holding the orb puzzle doesn’t match up at all and have tried every combination this makes me very very mad and there is not a single video out there that has seem to be getting this very upsetting puzzle. Fix this!!!!! Now!!!!!!bolded text

Views
  • What riddle are you referring to?
    @L0VE-LESSS

• Look at the number of people/boats etc in the book. It doesnt match up exactly - what you need to do is find the total number, and then make that same total number in the vault room. So 5 people and 2 boats in the book could be 3 people/2 people/1 boat/1 boat etc

• @bugaboo-bill shroudbreaker 3rd puzzle set the people holding the orbs no combination works sadly and again there isn't a guide or video out there who seem to get this puzzle. Have a picture but wont let me upload or maybe I am just unaware of how to do so.

• @peteloaf777 I understand how to do the puzzle i have knocked the whole thing out in seconds. It is the 3rd puzzle set the people holding the orbs again I have tried every possible combination and that is easy to do considering 2 of the pillars only have one symbol you can even use that matches up with current puzzle.

• Can i help with the Mission?

• What is the third Puzzle with orbs?
    I dont get it.
    What Vault, East, West, North or South?

• @bugaboo-bill you’re thinking TT9, this is TT1

• @peteloaf777

Oh :-D

@L0VE-LESSS maybe this helps, but bewahre is full if spoilers :-D

• Lol... Fix this!!!!! Now!!!!!

Let me answer the same way: Think!!!!!Now!!!!!!

I guess you address the puzzle with a number of people and boats, f.e., like this one:

For example, if the line of symbols shows the follower symbol and says “8 Followers”, then you will need rotate the blocks until there are a total of eight follower symbols showing. A possible solution would be:

First block: 3 Followers

Second block: 2 Followers

Third block: 2 Followers

Fourth block: 1 Follower

The combination of followers combined from the four blocks will add up to eight and you will be able to enter the correct solution.

Views
9 out of 10