Plz dont delete this post need help!

• Okey here is my problems.

Im a PC player that when to the store and bought myself an Xbox X (more chill to play on)

I still have my PC.

Okey i install SoT but i alwaise get stuck in Finding crew Ledger, it freezes and after a while it starts roaling again untill game shuts down.

This is what i have Done, logging of from all my accounts, del the game on all systems, reinstalled the game on my systems.

Tried to start the game on PC and it works, try to start it on Xbox and i get notify that game is running on another device do you want to play here insted, tried it and same result.

Ive linked my Xbox to my PC to try and install on other device (find my Xbox but dont work)

I have shuted my router down, ive checked nat so its open, ive reinstalled it 4 times, ive even uninstalled it on my PC and just installed it on the Xbox but still alwaise the same result...

Ive basicly Done all you can think of seartching the webb tried it all to come to the same result..

I dont want to hear stay on PC maaan,

I want to ser If people have had the same issue as me and mybe know my issue.

Best regards Alz

Views
  • That's a new one on me. So you have started up your Xbox with the PC off and have made it all the way to the finding a crew screen but it crashes..... have you tried any other xbox games that aren't Crossplay?

• @alzheimeers Have you tried raising a ticket with support, they should be able to help.

• @alzheimeers
    Yes Sir , as Mr Foxdodge said , raise a support ticket , add as much info you have of yer PC and add the article you wrote just here...i don't think you have to worry much , it may be a little detail you overlooked but nomatter what it may be , i think the Support People can and will help you....Good Luck, Sir.

• @inboundbomb every thing els is working fine but not SoT😔

• @foxdodge well first of all i wanted to ask people here thats on PC to get info about my problem

• @alzheimeers sorry to hear that.

• @inboundbomb ive read about one Guy on Facebook SoT page there that had the same problem, and ge had to start a total new pirate to solve the issue, and i wont do that, so told the support crew about this so lets se whats happens 🙄

• @alzheimeers good luck sir.

• @inboundbomb a dit dans Plz dont delete this post need help! :

@alzheimeers good luck sir.

As @InboundBomb said, good luck sir. I hope the best for you!

• @alzheimeers I have this same issue.

• have you found any way to resolve the issue?

• What account did you purchase the game under? You have to log in with the account that purchased the game.

• @alzheimeers Just to be doubly sure, sign out of Xbox, SoT and the Microsoft Store on your PC if you want to play on your Xbox, and vice versa if you want to play on PC. Closing the game is not the same as actually logging out of accounts. With PC especially, there are several things that seem to remain logged in/active until you explicitly log out or close them.

If you happen to be logged into the same account and try to play on both, it won't let you.

Are you able to play on both if you use different accounts/Gamertags?

• I got you bro I am a trained professional so everyone sit back and watch me fix this!

1. Download you profile to your new XBOX System

B) Make the Xbox System your “Home” System

Be sure to make sure the profile you down load onto your new XBOX isn’t the one Logged into your PC but the one logged into the “Store”.

That is the one that will have access.

For example my kid plays on “Eat More Booger’s” on his PC (Just a Profile part of the Family sharing).

The only reason he can play is because the “Store” is logged into “Glannigan” ~ the profile that ACTUALLY owns everything!

• @triheadedmonkey ive tried this, ive tried restarting the xbox, hard restarting the xbox, reinstalling sot, and ive RESET the xbox and tried. Nothing works.

To clarify, on xbox, the game works fine. I see the startup, so i pres a to begin the cutscene. Regardless of if i watch or skip the cutscene, it does "enlisting pirate" fine. Then, it freezes up on "finding crew ledger".

Edit: another thing to add, the insider version works fine on both xbox and pc, but the retail does not.

• @klutchxking518 said in Plz dont delete this post need help!:

@triheadedmonkey ive tried this, ive tried restarting the xbox, hard restarting the xbox, reinstalling sot, and ive RESET the xbox and tried. Nothing works.

To clarify, on xbox, the game works fine. I see the startup, so i pres a to begin the cutscene. Regardless of if i watch or skip the cutscene, it does "enlisting pirate" fine. Then, it freezes up on "finding crew ledger".

Edit: another thing to add, the insider version works fine on both xbox and pc, but the retail does not.

Well how much “lock up” or “freeze” time are you giving it?

No joke on my XBOX especially since the new patch it’s about a 10 minute load time. Like I literally start the game, make dinner and I’m just getting out of the black screen when I sit down. That’s just to choose what I want to do!

It’s another 10 minutes after selecting my ship and crew option to connect and begin playing .

I would give it 20-30 minutes and see if your in the game then!

• @glannigan it freezes and after about 5 minutes the game crashes and goes back to the home screen. I dont even get a chance to pick arena or adventure, it crashes during/after the startup cutscene.

• @klutchxking518 said in Plz dont delete this post need help!:

@glannigan it freezes and after about 5 minutes the game crashes and goes back to the home screen. I dont even get a chance to pick arena or adventure, it crashes during/after the startup cutscene.

Huh. Bring it back to the store!

Last piece of advice go to “Settings” - “Network” - “Advance settings” Clear Cache

It will reboot. Try launching then!

• I have the EXACT same problem. Raised a ticket, did you get any further?

• Is the OP still having the issue?

• @klutchxking518 I spoke with him and he said it took SOT & MS support about 2 weeks together to fix the issue. Hopefully with that previous support info they can resolve my identical issue pretty quickly.

• @satanicnemesis Every time I ask SOT support or MS support i get the same answer: restart the xbox. It doesnt work, and now im stuck at dead ends. I really dont know where to ask about this stuff, cause the supports havent even offered anything more than a bot to talk to me. The bots always say restart the xbox, and suprise, it didnt work.

Any clue what i should do/who i should ask/what i should say?

• @klutchxking518 I have yet to hear a reply yet, but in my ticket I have explained all the steps I have taken to resolve the issue and they aren't working, it seems to be a corruption with my SOT pirate on their server. I will update as soon as I hear anything. Speaking with OP they made him delete his pirate on his account then they reinstated it again and it seems to have worked. Don't delete anything though until Rare tell you to.

• I ended up speaking to MS support and RARE support that night. The next day my issue was fixed. I’m not sure who was the fixer in the case, but the rare support agent is aware of an issue and they are testing out a hotfix before issuing. Hopefully this doesn’t happen again.

• @satanicnemesis i got no response, but it was fixed.

• I don't know if this is still an issue but I had the same problem when I was playing on my xbox and PC at one point.

I couldn't log into anything. Just didn't work. So what I did was created a another account and just logged into those on everything. THEN tried to relog into my original account and it worked.

I don't know why it worked maybe there was something that was being stuck with the authentications but since new accounts are free just make a new one and see if it works.

Good luck

Views
23 out of 27