Gathering Data for Shrouded Ghost

• So lately I've been noticing what could possibly be a pattern in Shrouded Ghost attacks, or at the very least increase the odds of one. I was hoping people could share information about there Shrouded Ghost encounters. Below are some important questions I'd like answered.

What voyage were you doing when it appeared?

What kind of loot did you have on the boat?

How long have you played the game?

What were your levels, or at the very least were you Pirate Legend, or not?

What kind of boat were you using?

Was the crew closed, or open?

What would you say were the levels of your crew, or at the very least were they Pirate Legend, or not? Did they seem like experienced Pirates, or total Noobs.

Views
  • I had the music one time, saw the fin off the back of my sloop, dropped anchor fired a rifle shot to get the aggro and nothing happened. Music stopped and the silence of the fog rolled in again. It was so fast I hardly had time to react. Don’t even know if it was the Ghost or not.

I was not on an active voyage. I was doing a Tall Tale (don’t t remember which one)
    I am a PL was Athena 6 at the time. Was on a closed crew sloop, solo. Not much loot, I was grinding TT
    I’ve been playing since the Beta.
    This encounter was shortly after the TT were introduced to the world.

It was on the border of Shores of Plenty and Ancient Isles. Open Sea, no land mass near my ship. Clear skies.

Views
1 out of 2