Multiple bugs after finishing Tall Tales quest #2 (killing Briggsy)

• I'm astonished. With 3 other mates we tried to kill Briggsy, but we couldn't, even after all the efforts to kick her a**. So one of us abandonned, and the rest followed.

But that night, I said to myself : "Let's go kill this cr*p alone, no matter how much time I spend."

So I went on this adventure, chivering on every little problem that can occur. I could found some treasures on my way, like a reaper chest (I'm french, dunno the name in english) and some other things. I didn't realized that no golds or blue monney went in my purse... until I finished the quest.

Yes, I killed Briggsy, I was soooo proud, I was scared too, but I finnaly could sleep. Long story short, it was delusional. I was still at 33k gold, 130 blue monney, and, even if I had the achievement, no saber of Briggsy in my weapon inventory. What the hell happened ?

So I disconnected multiple times, and still could'nt have the saber, nor continue the others quests. They are actually inacessible, and I'm starting to wonder why I should spend more time on this game if the reward is not at the end of the journey.

#plays Becalmed on accordion#

Screenshot proof for achievement : https://ibb.co/5jVYXQ6

PS : again, excuse my english, I'm french ^^'
    PS #2 : If an admin can see my case and give me access to the next quest, I'd be hyper glad, really. cross fingers

Views
  • @roy-yasler This happens from time to time matey. It's simply a communication error between you and the servers. Rest assured it will have been registered and the gold and dubloons will drop in to your account at some point (you might notice gold appearing suddenly whilst out in the middle of no where). As for the Tall Tale reward, I'd hope it's just the same as above and will appear on your charatcer over the coming days. Though it would be worth raising a support ticket with Rare just in case, I'll leave a link to the support ticket below.

https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new - support ticket

Views
1 out of 2