My story idea for Tall Tale #10: The secret of the Five Dark Relics

• (Warning: This is my own idea of how I think the story is, everyone has a right to their own opinion and I am not claiming mine is the correct version...also very long and it’s originally from my account in Amino for the Sea of thieves community!! I just wish for feed back on the story and maybe something I could change and also I’m not the best at spelling or story telling)

Tall Tale #1
    The Secret of the Five Dark Relics

If you are reading this...then you must have been summoned by the Order of the Souls to help them. And you must have a lot of questions about the world your in now...and I will try and answer them...but I must start off with the beginning...before the time...of the Order of the Souls.

Before then, the world was rather peaceful...ruled by pirate legends gathering gold and those smaller pirates transferring supplies across the seas. Me? I was not much different, I was a pirate on a galleon who’s captain was the best of the best. He was the head of the biggest baddest crew of pirates ever, having many other captains under his control and seeing his black and red flag would send fear into those who challenged him.

As time went on our Captain was getting frustrated at the sea life. He could deal with the Megalodon with ease but he was losing his other ships and members to a new force...the kraken. All I wished to do was make my captain proud, maybe even own my own island or ship. So I started to craft.

My very first creation was a skull...a skull made out of leather, red silks, feathers from the captains parrot, gold and metal plates. I did not understand what power I had created until I used it the very first time. When I first used it, my crew had dragged one of our dead crew members onto the shore. Looking further at his injuries he had some red marks...like giant octopus suction cups and died from drowning. As I approached the dead man the skull in my bag started to glow. I take my hand made skull out and examine what this new items was doing. The skulls eyes flowed a ghost like green, the body leaked out green vapor which was soon absorbed into the skull and then flashed a bright light into my eyes. I...I could see this mans past...how he died...I witnessed the destruction his ship...the death of his fellow crew members through his eyes...I quickly drop the skull looking at it with shock. This skull I had made with no intended purpose..gained the ability to see the past of those who died if I was close enough to them.

When my captain found out he requested to meet me in his office. I was in fear of what could happen, if I had done something wrong. After I entered and sat down, the captain wished for me to explain this skull I had created. We talked for hours about the skull and what I had recently experienced with its power. The captain...he was rather a fond of this...he knew that this skull had great power. I thought this could be a way to help find the mystery of where this kraken was..but..the captain had other plans with the skull. Intentions that...I knew were much more then the original use of these tools

The next thing we knew my talent of creating a skull with the ability as powerful as it had was spread across the islands and my request for other items became abundant. So for a year or so, I stayed on a giant island, free of pirates besides the gatherings every now and then...but the view was amazing. The two giant rocks that nearly touched each other to force a giant stone gate as the boats came in was the best part about the island.

Soon my captain came back with excellent news about the monster sinking our sinks across the islands. He exclaimed that he wished for me to create magical item..a ship..able to manipulate any close by ships. I requested some supplies and that everyone had to donate from our giant alliance if they wished to use this. The captain agreed to these terms and after a few weeks, returned with plenty of supplies for me to craft the item he wished and plenty more.

The captain and his crew stayed on the island with me until I had completed his request. After a long time of chant full nights of drinking and telling stories I finished the small boat. It was made out of leather and the base was manipulated into a base of a ship, I gathered the feathers from the parrots of the island, sticks carved from the palm trees which were provided to me, more red silk, gold plates, teeth of a shark and rocks from the island. I handed the relic to my captain and he took it saying when he returned in a month he would pay me in a ship and plenty of gold. My reaction was happiness to his eyes before he left, but once he left I grew worry some.

During his month gone out on gathering treasure I managed to create a wooden box, that I engraved with the eye and tentacles of the monster I saw from that man many many months ago. This box...I was planning to use against my captain which I could tell with each passing day...he grew crazy with power and so did his allies. I caused all this... The day before my captains arrival with my ship and gold, I created a doll, made of leather, cloth, red silks, wooden sticks and sap. I realized this sap could help keep all my items together more and a good excuse to be able to be alone...

The day my captain returned he brought my ship which was a small sloop but big enough to place my materials and my chests of gold as payment. When the captain came up to me I requested to have my skull and the ship back so I may fix the items and improve them for “longer use”. He agreed and gave me both items back and he gave me an extra gift...he gave me a slimy red orange eye...he claims it’s from the kraken and I could use it as I please...but the item I make he will take for “the better of the alliance” and I agreed so I wouldn’t look suspicious

During the night as I was “fixing” the skull and boat, while preparing to leave the island so they couldn’t track me. I overheard their stories they were telling...they had use the boat to sink other ships before using my skull to obtain information about where their hideouts were and treasures. I did not wish for this power to be used in this way...these relics were meant to help not to harm.

Once everyone fell asleep I lowered my sails and steered off the island, turning off my lanterns to prevent them, if they did wake up, to follow me. After I cleared the island I stayed on the deck and started crafting my final items I could craft using the eye I obtained, the cloth, emerald gems a twig, gold plates and the last remaining feather I had. As the sounds of the waves go through my ears being the only thing I can hear and see for miles on end, it helped me calm down and look down at the seas, they were a calming blue.

Soon the blue sea turned an ink black, and my ship, though my sails were fully down and the wind blowing into them, were stopped dead in their tracks. My heart started to race as I remember that this exact event happened when that monster..the kraken killed that same guy I saw those memories off. After a few seconds 8 tentacles raised from the seas with mouths at the end of each with giant teeth. I could not kill this thing alone, I wasn’t that capable.

One of the tentacles wrapped around my ship, starting to crush it with its pure force. The ship was starting to take in water and holes started to appear. I didn’t know what to do...I thought I was dead...then I thought...maybe this item I just created could save me...so I did the only thing I could left. I grabbed the relic and stood on the deck and lifted it up high in the sky. Then the loud siren sounds of the kraken stopped, the eye glowed a bright shiny orange and the tentacles released its grasp of my boat, but I was still sinking. Holding the items I say carry my boat across the sea to an outpost, hoping it would work. Soon enough the kraken gently wrapped its tentacles around my ship, picking it up and in much quicker time places me in the outpost before leaving. I quickly gathered my five relics and exit the ship with only a chest of gold, the others sinking.

I realize that these items..needed to be protected from that captain and his alliance buddies. So I decided to curse him and his entire alliance for revenge. Each relic was made of a part of each captain and crew from the alliance making my life easier. I place the wooden box in the center, the doll on the front of the box, the ship to the right, the evil eye to the left and the skull in the back of the wooden box. As I started chanting I laid the curse on them...to after death to return as skeletons, then placing the doll in the vessel, to their ships also return as the ghost ships, targeted for their gold they stole from others to feel the pain, placing the ship inside the vessel, for the captains to drop a skull if to be killed by another pirate to be sold and finally closing the box setting the skull on top as the area around me glowed. After my cursing I picked up the box, with skull on top and holding the kraken eye relic.

I needed a way to protect these items from them for as long as possible. So I created an order...The Order of Souls. These people would be taught the ways of magic that I learned and put in charge to protect these five relics from getting into the hands of that captain and his crew.

Now that you know the story...please understand that these five relics are dangerous and should be returned back to the Order if stole at once. You will never know my name...or know where I am hiding...but you know my story. So please...protect these five relics and prevent these people from taking over...

Views
1 out of 1