Ritual Skulls

• Hello. I would like to ask for help in the new quest I did all missions 1x but unfortunately I do not know where to collect the Ritual Skulls, as during my missions I only found 2. Where can I collect this ???

Views
  • You have to do the voyages to dig them up, and the drop rate is pretty poor. I suspect that the skull commendations will be the ones with the highest incomplete count when the event ends.

• I did each mission once and found a total of 2 skulls. Could you do it more than once ??

• yes you can just keep buying the voyages from Duke as long as you have doubloons.

• Got two from a DR Mission.
    Until i have 5 out of 15 in total.

first voyages had zero.
    After 7 journeys i had 2 ritual skulls.
    Did the DR mission again and got 2 out of it when the first DR Mission had none.

You can earn Dubloons with Reaper Chests to buy more Journeys to hopefully find more skulls.

I think its good to not be finished within the first 2 days with this Event.

Good Luck to all of you finding them.

• 100% random.

I got 3 once and the other time i got none. So you have to buy multiple or PvP to complete that commendation, reason we got the reaper chest with the update so you can afford it!

Views
1 out of 6