I was on Game Pass 14day trial

• Hi.
    I play SoT about year ago on Game Pass 14day trial and got good progress on account. Is my progress will same in case I buy Game pass again or it will start from zero?

Views
  • I assume that it would remain, as all saved progress is kept on the cloud, and your user name is tied to the game.
    So if you go for game pass again, it should be there for you to pick up from.

• @bu11butch3r Any progress, rep, commendations etc are tied to your Microsoft Account and will be available if/when you decide to play the game again (on both PC and/or Xbox) in future, regardless of how you pay for it (although the Play Anywhere feature is only available with digital copies) as long as you sign in using the same account.

• So after two years finally I buy full game and what a surprise I have nothing in game! All my skins, ships, and progress wiped out! Rare skins, rare sales all is missig......
    Nice move.

According to https://www.seaofthieves.com/your-story-so-far
    You First Played Sea Of Thieves 11th April 2018
    alt text
    alt text

• @bu11butch3r Ahoy matey!

Sorry to hear you are having this issue, I would make sure you are signed in with the correct Gamertag in-game... it needs to say Bu11Butch3r in the top right on your pause menus.

If you are, and still don't have the cosmetics you expect to see then I would highly recommend reaching out to support using the link below.

Please also bear in mind that it is the holidays so support response times may be a bit slower than they might normally be.

Contact Support

Views
2 out of 5