A Guide about Curved Cannonballs ? here is one

• Detailed Curved Cannonball analysis, and how to get them curves like a boss .

The direction and projectile of the Cannonball depends on several factors, like the angle of the Cannon, ship speed, rotation, and direction. If all these factors are taken into consideration, you will never miss a shot. And I will help you achieve that.

When engaging in battle, Cannons are used to Deal Damage, Curse or launch a player for an attempt to board the other ship. So making the right decision is always an important role on what to use, should you curse? Use a cannonball, or fly for a boarding attempt. More information in the video :) If you have any questions, feel free to ask here.. Enjoy.

Views
    video
  • As a master of the cannon i approve of this vid. I dont watch many tutorial vids but you always make me wanna watch yours to see if there is something new i can learn.

Please make a vid about the harpoon. Im terrible with it and i wanna see if you have any tips that would help me out. For some reason i can hit a pirate in the eyepatch with the cannon from any distance nearly every shot, but i cant use the harpoon to save my life.....😥

Keep up the good work mate. We need more pirates like you out there

• @nwo-azcrack Mean a lot my friend :) also, the harpoon video is in the works, you cant believe the amount of times it has been requested after I made this video :D Hopefully it will be up soon, when the video script is brewed to perfection. Thank you

• @phuzzybond
    Sweet, i cant wait

Views
video
3 out of 4