Skeleton Crew: Release Notes

• The Secret Life of Skellies 1

Another Skeleton Crew comic for ye.

Do the devs consider the impact on the lives of the skellies when they make these changes? What's game balance in the face of skeleton family unity?

Views
  • Yay it it that time again! Cheers for making these each time

• I doff me hat fine Sir!

• I love your comics

• @doctor-nik i love your comics, and the one with the cannoneer on crooks hollow (Carl) has become a meme of sorts among my crew. Everytime a skelly shoots at us from miles away me and @Nessiroj always utter his name in unison “CARL!”

• @callmebackdraft This makes me unreasonably happy.

• @doctor-nik Good to see you got something in return, for making us happy with your comics :)

• Poor Craig! Sad for him, hope he doesnt die in the seas killed by a random pirate! Just think about Craig Junior growing without his dad.... yeh... Just Heartbreaking!

Yehaaaaa!!!
    Spread the cursee in the seaaas!

• @callmebackdraft said in Skeleton Crew: Release Notes:

@doctor-nik i love your comics, and the one with the cannoneer on crooks hollow (Carl) has become a meme of sorts among my crew. Everytime a skelly shoots at us from miles away me and @Nessiroj always utter his name in unison “CARL!”

I do the same! "C'mon Carl, you're not even close!" Or, "Wow, nice shot Carl!"

@Doctor-Nik Love these comics, matey. Would love to see Rare throw a "Carl" name over the head of a random cannon skellie once in a while for a laugh!

• Rise a mug of Rum to you these are awesome comics keep up the awesome work

• Love it! Love your style also.

• @badrobott If Rare ever put a Skeleton Crew easter egg in the game, I could die a happy man.

Views
11 out of 12