Keybinds toggling on/off.

• Ok, so a week or so ago I started having an issue where most of my keybinds started turning on/off seemingly randomly. After some trial/error, I've found it's my left shift key that's doing it. A quick press will turn off my 1-9 keybinds. If I hold it for a few seconds, they turn back on.

This is annoying.

I've rebound my run command away from LSHIFT, but muscle memory is a pain, and I'd rather resolve the issue altogether.

Anyone have thoughts as to why this is happening? Is it a SoT issue? Windows, maybe?

Thoughts/suggestions appreciated.

Views
  • Haven't had that particular bug happen to me, but have had the keybindings go wonky on me. When it happens, I go into the menu and switch from QWERTY to QWERTZ then right back, and it clears it up for me... maybe it'll work for you too?

• Maybe an issue with sticky keys being activated? I know pressing shift several times in a row will bring up a prompt to activate sticky keys but I've never enabled or used it. It's possible you enabled it accidentally.

I assume it will make modifier keys work as a toggle instead of a hold, which would explain your issue since hitting shift would toggle it on and pressing a number key would trigger SHIFT+# instead of just the # key.

Views
2 out of 3