Not really important but strange

• So most people will probably think I'm making this up or something, but honest to god this is true. It might be a glitch or some bug but it didn't seem like it. Me and my friend were completing the second tall tale, The Cursed rogue. We were fighting Briggsy and I died. I went through the ferry of the damned and spawned back on our sloop. I ran out of the bilge and into the map section, and there was a lady pirate standing in front of the map. I was about to shoot but she waved. So I waved back and ran off the ship to help my friend. We had no loot on our ship so I wasn't really worried. When I got back on the island I realized there were no ships around. I didn't think much of it and ran back to my ship. I helped my friend, we defeated briggsy, and I told him sit back with Briggsy's skull so I can go see if shes still on. I go to the sloop and she isn't there anymore. I go in the crows nest and see if any ships are around and there are none. So I tell him we're in the clear. We sail off and complete the tall tale and it's done. Now this is where my story gets kinda weird? The lady had glowing green eyes like the mysterious strangers, only one was exposed as she had an eyepatch. Now before u say "op why didn't u mention her eye earlier?" Well It didn't fully hit me till way later. Anybody else has any similar stories? I really am a sucker for lore and story but it isnt fun if i exaggerate or get my hopes up. Its probably a bug or glitch but the lore obsessed side of me wants it to be intentional. Let me note her clothes were not ghostly. The most I remember of her clothing was she had a white shirt and a black hat.

Views
    story & loregeneral
  • @thesolitaire0 I think someone just swam to your ship from far away but idk anything about the eye thing. But it is just most likely a glitch

• Sounds like someone scuttled their ship nearby and swam to your boat. They were probably checking what you were up to in hopes to steal your loot. If they had a white name, it was a player. The glowing eyes is most likely a bug. None of the curses gives you glowing eyes.

• @thesolitaire0 the way you sa honest to god is so dame funny for a pirat

• Sounds like the ghost eyepatch to me...

Views
story & loregeneral
1 out of 5