Bring back random skeleton ship assaults!

• All of you pirates here gotta admit that the seas have been really merciful lately when it comes to the PvE threats... Krakens can be escaped from, Megalodons can be ignore and players are no longer so driven by bloodlust for stolen loot after the implementation of Tall Tales. I know that many of you can say: Yeah, but skeletons ships are still there... But thats the problem, all of skeleton ships went passive after the last update and can be easily outplayed, defeated by prepared players and those who are not just ignore them. Most of the players know that once the ship is aggresive, and takes its distance, its much more difficult to be dealt with than just jumping on the afking skeletons ship with the Gunpowder Barrel. And thats why I think that the aggresive, event like skeleton ships should return to the Sea of Thieves, now with addition of skeleton sloop to the open world, not just Skeleton Crews event, to make the Seas less predictable than it is now.

Views
    communityevents
  • Don't worry! They're just undergoing testing to become more balanced! That's all! They'll be back!

• As for none blood thirst pirates steal loot of love to know what severs you’ve been on cuz my crew and I are either fighting off others or we are the blood thirst crew taking your loot but yea I wish the skele ships where more hostile same with the megs as for the Kraken it’s Not worth fighting the loot get way to spread out and either sinks before you get a chance to grab it or myoglobin only get 2 to 3 things it should all pop up after you defeat it and give more loot gems chest skull and random small chest kinda like a fort

• The seas have been peaceful?!

Yesterday I logged in on a sloop solo, awaiting a friend to join within 10 mins or so. So I stock up the ship from ancient spire, and all the barrels respawn and I do so again thankfully, because the next 30 minutes saw me attacked by 4 other sloops, it was bloody chaos.. and somehow even though I was boarded killed, kegged twice by different crews I still somehow managed to keep that sloop afloat, all along whilst desperately messaging my friend to hurry up and join me! 30 minutes later she finally did and my nice ship was a wreck.. But now I was no longer solo and out for revenge on my attackers.. We had many a fun hour until we finally got hunted down by a brig and due the stupid slowness of the sloop into the wind, no matter the direction of the sails, that brig just catches up..
    We also did the fleet twice, had a few kracken assaults, megs attacked, and when we choose too, we attacked a skeleton ship on the seas..

Quite enough excitement for one session. I'm not really missing the skeleton ships spawning on me. They are still there if you want to engage them.. But like all things PVE, it's all a little easier than it used to be

Views
communityevents
1 out of 4