What else do you play?

• Honestly, SoT is my main right now but I love Borderlands, Forza Horizon, Destiny 2 and Neverwinter.

What else do y'all play?

Views
  • My gaming through the years has been limited and only a handful have I really gotten into.
    Most I would try for an afternoon at a friends and let it go after that.
    So, reaching back into time...
    Moria (look up Wiki on Moria Plato)
    Sid Meier's Pirates
    American Mcgee's Alice
    Sea of Thieves.
    Currently SoT is the only one I own or play. Even then, I feel lucky to be able to put in more than three hours a week.
    SoT is what I have been wanting all these years so i am quite happy with it alone.

• Been enjoying many games on game pass this last month..

Shadow of the Tomb Raider was superb,
    Played several Wolfenstein games, very enjoyable too.
    And am currently stuck into Shadow of War which I'm really enjoying,, next up will be Dead Rising 4 (Frank is back!)
    And as it's the season, I also might find time to get stuck into Ashes Cricket which has just been added.

• @pithyrumble him, lately got back into nodded skyrim (450 hrs and counting and also been playing civilization 6 as well. Kinda older games but the is a void of good new games currently.

• Been playing a ton of Overwatch... Having fun playing new classes/DPS again on the PTR. Sea of Thieves has been great training!

• Rust...
    It...changes....you...

SOT is relaxing after playing Rust. Don’t try it unless you have accepted that you will lose everything you own and will start over at anytime. Once you have tried Rust, it makes you appreciate SOT a bit more lol.

Just a rock, a torch and a dream.

• Sea of thieves
    Kerbal space program
    Monster Hunter World
    Oxygen not Included
    Xenonauts

Survival games: Subnautica, Ark, Conan an DayZ
    FPS: BF5(got it for free) an planetside 2(free to play)

• @pithyrumble I can highly recommend Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice. It's....brilliant, beautiful and haunting at the same time.

EDIT: Also it is available on Game Pass ;)

• @pithyrumble
    You played Neverwinter? Please dont remind me of that game. Spent around $2500 altogeather on that game.

Then a new mod drops and everything i have is worthless 😪

• WWE 2k

Anything Couch co-op or Multiplayer

I’m a social gamer so just about anything that fits that “Genre”

I can play a sheety game if it’s with good people.

• I'm very excited about Greedfall! I like the concept of playing a historical fantasy RPG that allows the use of diplomacy or war with decision making.

• @triheadedmonkey

Played Hellblade when it first released on Game pass, and it definitely is a game to try, very unique.
    Just started to play Kingdom Come Deliverance today, also on game pass, several hours in and really enjoying it.

• @pithyrumble Gears Of War, Left 4 Dead 2 and every "free" game until pay wall.

• Pubg.....

• @pithyrumble SoT is definitely the main game right now.

Recently been playing some Battlefield 4 in preparation for the new Modern Warfare. Was also on a Fight Night: Champion binge for a little bit a few months ago.

There are some games that are always on rotation for me:

• Golden Sun - I play through the first one about once a year. Started my second ever play through of the second one a little while ago but haven't touched it recently. First time I played through it was probably over 10 years ago.
    • Skyrim - Only have 3 play throughs but probably 500+ hours and it's mostly vanilla which is crazy lol. I just play whenever I get that itch (if I wasn't so busy right now I would probably be playing it).
    • League of Legends - I'll play whenever my friends are online.
    • Minecraft - Another game I'll play when I get the itch.
  • Anyone ever played Anarchy Online?

• I have well over 500+ video games (thanks to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Free Games with Gold, Deals with Gold, and EA Access promotions, as well as backwards compatibility), but my current top 10, in alphabetical order are:
    01. Brawlhalla (BH)
    02. Forza Motorsport 7 (FM7)
    03. Halo 5: Guardians (H5G)
    04. Minecraft (MC)
    05. Mortal Kombat 11 (MK11)
    06. Player Unknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG)
    07. Red Dead Redemption 2 (RDR2)
    08. Rocket League (RL)
    09. Sea of Thieves (SoT)
    10. World of Tanks (WoT)

Other honorable mentions, in no particular order also include Counter-Strike: Source (CSS), Killer Instinct (KI), Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA5), Injustice: Gods Among Us and Injustice 2 (IGAU and IJ2, respectively), Mortal Kombat 9 (MK9), and Ultimate Super Street Fighter 4 (USSF4).

• SoT is definitely my main. I play almost everynight for a couple of hours.
    I also play
    Rocket League - I'm so bad it's almost not funny.

BL2 - Waiting till holiday season to get BL3.

I just started playing EA - PGA Tour again too. Rory McElroy (spelling) from a couple years back. I tried some of the new golf sims and didn't like the feel.

• Sea of Thieves and Elite: Dangerous are the only 2 "permanent" games for me, I play others but never stick to them apart from these 2.

Both have an incredible amount of re-playability for me.

• I play SoT more than anything else, however I also play No Man's Sky when I want more of a sci-fi vibe to my travels. And I'm working though RDR2

Always on rotation:
    Skyrim
    Fallout 4
    GTA 5
    AC: Odyssey

Views
1 out of 20