Introducing our new Forum Ranking system 'Days at Sea'!

• @triheadedmonkey

#NotMyForumPirateLegend

• @rosedawnbreaker because they rewarded people for playing in the alpha. I used to use those sails all the time in the beta, they were some of the only sails I had. Nice to meet another founder :)

• @drbullhammer How do you think I got here? ;D

• @rosedawnbreaker oh I miss read that. I’m not sure why your title is missing. That’s really odd.

• @musicmee said in Introducing our new Forum Ranking system 'Days at Sea'!:

@triheadedmonkey

#NotMyForumPirateLegend

Ok... who going to speed run this? ... jumping from forum to forum :)
    Think that's how it works!

• @biostructr 😬

but I am....

maybe it needs to stand out more... 🤔

BRING ON THE NEOOOON!

• @piratecraggy Im going to get my fan club to do all the work ;D

• How many days does a ban take off? Because I've been banned without warning or reason, and my days seem quite a bit lower than I'd imagine.

• @realstyli said in Introducing our new Forum Ranking system 'Days at Sea'!:

I like the idea but I do hope this doesn't turn into a status thing that divides the community and we continue to respect everyone's opinions.

I respect your opinion on respecting opinions.

• I was totally surprised by this by my fleet. This is such a cool addition! It's a Captains life fer me, arrrrr!

• This is such a great idea! Nice job Rare!

• Maybe some in game cosmetics to go with each rank. That would be cool.

• Test reply to see what I am set at.

Heh not suprised I am already at Marader rank, I do keep it open and lurk a little on one of the screens.

• Love this 👍

• Seems like a good addition.

• Awesome!

• These should be titles in the game, not the forum, bwhahaha.

• Cool! That was a fast implement from the feedback thread for this

• Will this be something potentially reflected in-game? For instance...

A single unique item that changes as your DaS Rank goes up like with the ranks in the OG Trading Companies or each DaS Rank gets you a new something or another toward a set?

Just out of general curiosity, as I am absolutely stoked with how it is right now :)

• I find myself obliged to make a comment devoid of any meaningful context simply in order that I might see my ranking for purposes of self gratification(which I normally do in private).

Excellent idea though. It's the little details that make this fun.

• I like this idea! Great little incentive!

• @takuboto That is super cool! I allways wanted to know how many...oh...okay. "Captain". Felt like more. xD

By the way @TakuBoto , I also like your new Rare batch on the top left corner of your posts. :-)

• Ooh nice! checks post

• I like it

• Today is appearntly 666 "days at sea" for me

• lololol......I somehow feel.....cheated?? I've been on the forums for over a year and I only made Rogue? I blame @Musicmee and @triheadedmonkey for always wacking me with the hammer. In the words of south park "rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble" :):):):)

But in all seriousness quick question though. Is there anyway we can "choose" what title we have showing AFTER we've unlocked it? No lie I really like the Rogue title and I would like to keep it.

• The more you know 😂

• Very cool addition! I was curious what the title was next to my name, prior to reading this post.

• @captnredwolf thanks for your help anyways :D

• @takuboto said in Introducing our new Forum Ranking system 'Days at Sea'!:

Morning!

Today we've rolled out a new ranking system for the Forums that we're calling Days at Sea. This new system awards Forum Members with titles/ranks based on how many days they've spent logged into the Forums. The ranks are as follows:

Castaway / 0-7 days
    Sailor / 8-14 days
    Rogue / 15-30 days
    Seafearer / 31-90 days
    Ship Mate / 91-219 days
    Marauder / 220-485 days
    Master / 486-728 days
    Captain / 729-1019 days
    Commander / 1020-1325 days
    Lord / 1326-1657 days
    Legend / 1658-1988 days

Rather than making everybody start at 0, we've retroactively awarded ranks based on how many days current members have logged in to the Forums since joining, so many of you are already well on your way to hitting Legend!

Days towards your next rank will also never be reduced unless you are temporarily banned from the Forums for misconduct. This means that even if you take a break, you can go right back to banking those days when you return.

If you want to check exactly how many days you've spent at sea so far, simply head over to your Forum user profile and you'll find it next to other stats such as your reputation and post count.

That covers everything for the most part, but let us know if you have any questions and most importantly, enjoy your new titles!

ok nice

• @musicmee said in Introducing our new Forum Ranking system 'Days at Sea'!:

@triheadedmonkey

#NotMyForumPirateLegend

lol yes

• @saskeks said in Introducing our new Forum Ranking system 'Days at Sea'!:

this is amazing, i love it.
    this is a good way to compensate the old lost status of the original pioneers status ^_^

aye captain saskeks

• @xultanis-dragon Us.... the hammer... no way....

alt text

Just keeping this place ship shape!

• unexpected captain!

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ornjJXr5vVjqRkUXC/giphy.gif

• I gotta stop getting bant.

alt text

Views
news
184 out of 187