Yes.. yes we do have pirate ship races! - Eurogamer article and interview with @DreadPirateDoug!

• So wonderful to see members of the Community recognised for the awesome work they do!

Everything you need to know about the Race of Legends!

Views
  • @katttruewalker

Wow I'm loving this.
    Why is this the first time I've heard about this?? :)
    Certainly will have to look more into it, well cool!!
    alt text

I love it appears to be a mix of things, not just a simple race.
    Well interesting, looks a lots of fun!!

edit: I take it, it's mostly a Gally event, and the great time involved in getting something like this organised without private servers must be a helluva effort in itself, would love to see the mayhem of a small fleet of sloops doing this :)

• @DreadPirateDoug does great work for the community with these races! It's been fun working with him and his Legendary First Mates along the way.

If you're only just hearing about The Race Of Legends head over to the Discord: https://discord.gg/dcP6sX and check out the website to find more info and to sign up a crew for next season: https://www.raceoflegends.com/

• That’s awesome, glad members of the community still hold these events!

I wholeheartedly believe members of the community like this kept the game going in its early days.
    Without people like that I think the games reception could have gone a whole lot worse.

• @ii-mikez-ii Thanks so much for that... joined up ( as you know :) ), to see if there is anything I can help out with, looks really good.
    @KnifeLife Aye... looks like a great active community over at discord.

• i didn't had time to read the article yet but i'm over the Moon ( * Shut it dumbo, ya can't even jump as high as yer door threshold, moron) that the Pirate Queen of the Forum is back...Really Glad you have returned ,Mrs Truewalker and ... i will read the article later today.

• So freaking cool! And even cooler to see all the amazing efforts being covered by Eurogamer.

• @katttruewalker said in Yes.. yes we do have pirate ship races! - Eurogamer article and interview with @DreadPirateDoug!:

So wonderful to see members of the Community recognised for the awesome work they do!

Everything you need to know about the Race of Legends!

aye miss truewalker

Views
7 out of 8