Changing My PDT Mindstream Gamertag!

• For those few who may know my name (and those of you who do and actually like seeing me say things and whatnot, lol), I just wanted to let you all know that I'm FINALLY changing my name here (and GamerTag on Xbox Live).
    [[I'll put the new name in here after I've done the deed. I figured I'd give a heads-up while I still have this name. Well, actually, you'll see the new name in my forum handle!]]

I never meant for this to be my gamer tag ("I never asked to be cursed!"). I was new to Xbox gamertags, so 1) I thought it was just a username when I filled it out and 2) resented the $10 fee to change it (that they did NOT say ahead of time, when they said I could change it from the default one it gave, heh).
    ANYWAY, that's all OLD news, but 3) I've been meaning to change it for a long while now. I had a hard time choosing which name I wanted to go with, but I finally settled in on one that best matches my gamer-tags / names elsewhere.

It's silly, considering I don't talk as much with any of you as I'd like, but there are always a few people I see around here that I think do recognize my name a bit.

Blah, blah, blah... See you on the seas!! (and the forums!! :D)

Views
  • Alright! Meet the new me. Same as the old me.

Ahaha, probably will take a bit of time for it to change here.
    @ElectricKnights is the new name - same person as @PDT Mindstream

The end!

• @pdt-mindstream Ahoy matey! I like it!

• @musicmee
    Haha, cheers!
    I've used the name ElectricKnight for a long time, but it was taken for Xbox Live (along with a host of alternatives). Decided to go with this.

ALSO, I've been meaning to send you, Nemo, and Liz messages to sail again some time. My schedule has just been much later than it was. Also, with our interactions here and on twitter, I'm always wondering who knows it's the same person, lol.

/EndRamble :D

• @electricknights Ahoy matey!

You really should drop us a line when you can :D one million percent happy to sail with you again :D (When you can!)

On a similar note, I have thought about changing my own gamertag so often... but daren't!

• @musicmee said in Changing My PDT Mindstream Gamertag!:

@electricknights Ahoy matey!

You really should drop us a line when you can :D one million percent happy to sail with you again :D (When you can!)

On a similar note, I have thought about changing my own gamertag so often... but daren't!

I will! I'm hoping my schedule will be better for it very soon.

Yeah, you changing your gamertag may cause serious chaos and confusion amongst the community!! :D
    Hmm, then again, I like chaos and confusion!

• @electricknights I thrive on chaos and confusion!

But when it's happening to me, I'm not too sure! Hahahaha.

• Change noted @ElectricKnights! 👍

Views
7 out of 8