Thanks for monthly updates

• A few days before i wrote that i now get bored with the game, because im now legend and i have to do the same things, only bigger and longer.

Then i tried the black powder event and the game feels fresh and fun again.
    It makes fun to earn the new commendation and to have a goal again.
    And now i can look forward for monthly events.

This text is an excuse and a thanks :-)

Views
  • @mrmalfor I had periods where I got burned out from SoT and left the game for a week or two, but I always come back.
    Becoming PL never burned me as I was not too concerned about the levels, just the adventure with my crew.
    The original mermaids burned me out like nothing before or since, god that was mundane, AND there were no gems to e had. It was a pointless waste of time.
    Athena burned me out too, and just as I got Athena 10, they introduced Athena commendations... man was I bummed. I still haven't completed them all, I just cannot do it to mysef again.

I have everything in the game I ever wanted from it. I don't sail for profit anymore I sail for fun.

• Im not a big fan of monthly updates, I’m playing since release without breaks, but I have so much to do with old Commendations OoS, GH and Merchants! And every new update distracts me from the old Commendation hunt, every 2 months an new update would be also cool, or updates that you can complete whenever you want! I must complete this Gunpowder Stashes because it’s gone next month! The Anniversary Updates is better, I can complete Hunters Call, Tall Tales or Arena whenever I want! Same thing with the bulge rat stuff I can complete them whenever I want!

• @king-deka said in Thanks for monthly updates:

Same thing with the bulge rat stuff I can complete them whenever I want!

Bilge Rat, it's Bilge Rat! Important!

Views
1 out of 4