Black Screen

• as Im writing this, I have been black screen for 10 mins already, Im still in game, each time i click ESC. or tab. I can hear the menu an the teleport sound from the mermaid I took.

The only good/lucky thing, is that I row from a Stonghold to the outpost with the loot an then took a mermaid after I sold the stuff.
    I was about to take a mermaid to get my ship, then go get the loot.

But now Im just stuck with a black screen, an the little wheel going in the corner, an my mic shows its active.

Views
  • @greencamillion1 said in Black Screen:

as Im writing this, I have been black screen for 10 mins already, Im still in game, each time i click ESC. or tab. I can hear the menu an the teleport sound from the mermaid I took.

The only good/lucky thing, is that I row from a Stonghold to the outpost with the loot an then took a mermaid after I sold the stuff.
    I was about to take a mermaid to get my ship, then go get the loot.

But now Im just stuck with a black screen, an the little wheel going in the corner, an my mic shows its active.

There are rare cases where you indeed become stuck in a blackscreen. Report this as an bug on the SOT support site please, with so much info as you can give.

Views
1 out of 2