1 year on

• the game is great with all the quests and tall tales but we need some new things

We need some pirate legends in the game and their ships like blackbeard who will attack you
    We need countries navys who will attack you like the royal navy, spanish, fremch etc
    We need to be able to add and purchase weaponry for the ships like additonal cannons, different cannon balls
    We need some new areas how about a uncharted waters area where there is no map

Views
  • @howlingt-rex sagte in 1 year on:

the game is great with all the quests and tall tales but we need some new things

We need some pirate legends in the game and their ships like blackbeard who will attack you

Most players complain about bad bored Legends. But i'm here, so i will try to deliver to you :D

We need countries navys who will attack you like the royal navy, spanish, fremch etc

Don't know if this fits with the Lore of the Game.
    We maybe will see the Grand Maritime Union one day.

We need to be able to add and purchase weaponry for the ships like additonal cannons, different cannon balls

buying this stuff would give long time players a benefit and advantage, so i say no to this suggestion.

We need some new areas how about a uncharted waters area where there is no map

i think we will see the Sea of Thieves expand one day, but we need to be patient. The Soutwest will be for sure a thing one day.

Good Winds to you
    ~Bill

• @bugaboo-bill

Ah, the open, monster infested region everyone forgot about. Good to see some still remember.

Views
1 out of 3