Adventure for a New player?

• Hi guys, I'm new to the game (2 days) and I reached level 15 with the og alliances. I know that there have been many limited time events in the past, and now i Need to ask: can I still do them? What adventures can i do that are different from the classic voyage?
    Thanks

P.s.: What are the reaper voyages? Can i do them in single player? Is It possibile to get the new sails (the ones with the reaper) even if I'm new and i play solo?

Views
  • @fern262000 said in Adventure for a New player?:

Hi guys, I'm new to the game (2 days) and I reached level 15 with the og alliances. I know that there have been many limited time events in the past, and now i Need to ask: can I still do them? What adventures can i do that are different from the classic voyage?
    Thanks

P.s.: What are the reaper voyages? Can i do them in single player? Is It possibile to get the new sails (the ones with the reaper) even if I'm new and i play solo?

You can still do the commendations for the old events, and get dabloons, but no limited time cosmetics.

Try Tall Tales if u want something different than a regular voyage. Check the book in the tavern to start.

Reaper voyages you buy from the filthy bilge rat in the tavern. They cost dabloons and you have to fly the Reaper Flag before and during the voyage. Yes you can beat them solo.

• Use the LFG Tool on XBOX.

You’ll see a plethora of different experiences you can join.

• @glannigan @fern262000

Sea of Thieves Discord is what I use on pc. It's always active in every time zone. So I am wondered about player numbers sometimes. But I am glad to find players for many activities all the time.

• Reaper and Mercenary voyages are this month's timed events. You'll have until mid August. Probably want to do those first.

Tall Tales gets you nice cosmetics so you don't have to spend gold right away if you've got your eye on something already. They're long involved story pieces without much payout, but very fun to play. Probably won't have much of a problem w/pvp jerks since they're getting older.

Bilge Rat Adventures are still available, but not the cosmetics, but you can build up some dubloons and titles with them. Gunpowder Skeletons might be difficult to complete outside of an active fort. That one, Skeleton Thrones and Festival of the Damned needs another crew to complete, but everything else can be soloed.

Good luck and happy sailing!! 🧜‍♀️🎶

• the goal of the game is to max out the factions. You can do everything in the game to get commendations, but you can't earn any of the time limited cosmetics from the past. Those are rewards for the dedicated fans that have played every day.

If you're bored of the 3 OG factions then you can take a break by working on the arena or the hunter's call.

Tall tales wont grant you much progress, but they're long and unique.

The goal of the game is to complete all commendations which then grants cosmetic rewards.

Reaper voyages are timed events that are meant to encourage pvp in adventure mode.

Views
5 out of 6