No Commendation - Black Powder Smuggler of The Wilds

• I completed the Black Powder Smuggler of The Wilds voyage this morning but received no commendation. I submitted a bug report as well, but thought I'd mention it here. Anyone else have this issue?

Views
  • @genuine-heather

It worked fine for me yesterday. Are you sure you did both chapters? The second chapter will have a single island with one stronghold gunpowder keg to be dug up.

• No Problems all done except 20 Gems to OoS.

• @genuine-heather said in No Commendation - Black Powder Smuggler of The Wilds:

I completed the Black Powder Smuggler of The Wilds voyage this morning but received no commendation. I submitted a bug report as well, but thought I'd mention it here. Anyone else have this issue?

i'm not no

• @ultmateragnarok said in No Commendation - Black Powder Smuggler of The Wilds:

@genuine-heather

It worked fine for me yesterday. Are you sure you did both chapters? The second chapter will have a single island with one stronghold gunpowder keg to be dug up.

Yes, I’m sure. The voyage disappeared from my voyage table, but I received no commendation.

• :/
    Very odd. Have you done the ol' exit and return to the game to see if it is there afterward?
    I'm not sure if it usually (ever?) happens for commendations, but I know it happens for rep increase sometimes.
    I hope it's just delayed for you, for whatever reason!

• Some of my commendations were delayed until I closed and reopened the menu.

• @galactic-geek I get that all the time. I don't have problems with commendations being awarded, just the progress being updated towards them. For instance, I completed one of the reaper voyages and when I checked the progress it initially said 1/3 when it should have said 2/3. I pressed B and then rechecked and it updated to 2/3. I've seen this many times but it's never been as bad as flat out not getting the commendation when I'm supposed to.

• @pdt-mindstream @Galactic-Geek

Nope. Just checked back in and still no commendation. Looks like I'll have to do it over again. Ugh. :( I did submit a support request. I hope that at the very least they'll refund my doubloons for the voyage. More importantly, though, I hope they can figure out what went wrong and fix it. I heard from someone else on Facebook that had the same issue.

• I just had it with the ancient isles smugglers run. 😫🧜‍♀️

• @genuine-heather
    I hope they refund those precious dabloons if u gotta do it over again.

Views
8 out of 11