ARENA MATCHMAKING BUSTED

• I've been waiting over 30 mins for a game of arena to start... somethings wrong

Views
  • @destructusxxx Same. Unplayable at the moment and the only option is to keep server hopping.

• I also noticed this. Tried several lobbies, people even started doing some weird rituals in the lobbies is how long it took but it never started a match.

• Ye lot HAVE to upvote threads if ye want attention brought to the matter

• Eh no biggie imo because if u want to dig up and deliver more chests just go to Adventure mode.

• Hey all! Our team has identified an issue with Arena matchmaking causing unusually long wait times. Everything should now be straightened out for most users.

• @kenji-salk Thanks for your time. I'm not sure this has been fixed. Over the last two days I have twice had to wait so long for an Arena match, even with a full crew, that I timed out of the lobby for inactivity.

• Seems every time I try Arena there is an issue (tried maybe 3-7 times)

If I join by myself I’m usually put on a ship myself.

Whenever I try to join as a
    Group someone always ends up not being able to join.

That and the fact that you have to dig up chests is stupid. Should just be pure battle!!!!

• @destructusxxx
    I'm honestly a bit surprised at how bad SoT Arena is. Tortuous wait times...endless leavers...folks playing who haven't a clue...the Waiting Tavern alone makes it such that I feel a pain in my heart when I hit "Sail"

• As this thread was 4 months old and revived recently, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
1 out of 10