How many kegs?

• Yesterday I started to think about how many kegs were going to be sold during this event. People use to stockpile them but usually to use them on other ships. A few times we would have tons and end up selling them at the end. Sometimes we would make more gold off of our kegs than the athena chest. People stopped collecting kegs when the ship damage was expanded but now people are collecting them again. This time to sell.

So I wondered how many had been sold already, and how many will be sold by the end of the event. Also I wondered how many will be sold to each faction and which one will have the most stockpiled for defenses when it's all over.

Then today I see the Guess for Gold competition and realized someone was already on top of things. They could have a contest to see which faction will have the most kegs. They could have you rank them from most to least. Even guess exactly how many each have.

I'd like to know the numbers just out of curiosity but it could easily be made into a competition.

Any one have any other ideas of what they could do with these Guess for golds?

Views
1 out of 1