FLAMEHEART CAVE?

• I just found a new cave I'm sure has been added with the new July 17th 2019 update. I was sailing around looking for random loot at various islands, when I came across a hidden cave behind some rocks. I almost missed it walking by, but a dark area between the two large rocks caught my eye. I ventured in and found what I believe to be Capt. Flameheart's cave. There are several interactive things to look at and read about. The cave in question is on Wander's Refuge. Has anyone else found this area?I wonder what other secrets have been added for us to explore.
    Is this Cave gonna be part of a new Tall Tail upcoming?
    Give me your feed back? Id' love to hear from the developers on this.

Views
  • Sorry but that cave has been in the game for quite a long time as it was part of a update several month ago .If I remember it was part of a Quest to do with Wanda when they introduced cursed cannonballs but it is no longer available to do and they never removed the cave after the quest was removed.

• Its a Cave from Cursed Sails, the Update one year ago! You can use it to hide loot, because not everyone knows about this Cave like you see :)

• psssst ;)

• They say that once, a long time ago there was a shopkeep for the Golden Sands weapon shop named Wanda.
    One day she started acting strange and a strange parrot who reacted to the name Salty was found near her shop. People say they even saw her turn into a skeleton!

A few days later Wanda went missing leaving naught but a few scant clues of her departue including skeletal foorptints in the sand leading towards the water.

Brave pirates sought her out and eventually found a cave on Wanderers Refuge, in the cave Wanda's journals could be found. In these Journals she described finding flamehearts cannon together with her partner in crime, salty. The cannon had strong magics on it and wanda used these to craft Magical cannonballs.

Afterwards Wanda went crazy and together with her new skeleton friends she attacked outposts and put up messages challenging pirates to do battle with her skeleton fleet...

Last I've seen of her she sank beneath the waves with her skelleton ship. I can't say for sure if she's destroyed as skeletons are notoriously persistant.

So what you found was Wanda's old workshop. Be careful she might return there one day... And she is quite powerfull.

Views
4 out of 5