SoT RPC - Discord Rich Presence for Sea of Thieves

• sotrpc banner
    ‏‏‎

‏‏‎alt text

¡Ahoy mateys!

‏‏‎
    Do you play Sea of Thieves in PC? Do you use Discord? Do you want to have Rich Presence when you're playing Sea of Thieves?

Then, this is the place you are looking for!
    ‏‏‎

SoT RPC is a little application where you can set a few parameters (Gamemode, ship type, crew size...) and then, it will show in your Discord profile!

Disclaimer: This application will not detect and set everything automatically.
    ‏‏‎

You can customize how the Rich Presence looks in the app. You can change:
    ‏‏‎

• Gamemode

gamemode img
    ‏‏‎
    alt text
    ‏‏‎

• Ship type

ships img
    ‏‏ ‏‏‎
    alt text ‏‏‎

• Crew size

crew img
    ‏‏ ‏‏‎
    ‏‏‎alt text
    ‏‏‎

• Arena team and Arena match state

arena team img
    ‏‏ ‏‏‎
    ‏‏alt text
    ‏‏‎

• Adventure voyage

adventure voyage img
    ‏‏ ‏‏‎
    ‏‏‎
    This is how it looks like:

alt text

‏‏alt text
    ‏‏‎
    The app will be updated based on what's new in Sea of Thieves and based on the feedback and suggestions of the users.
    ‏‏ ‏‏‎
    ‏‏ ‏‏‎

You can download the app through Itch io here.

Virustotal scan here.
    ‏‏ ‏‏‎
    ‏‏ ‏‏‎
    I hope you like it!

‏‏alt text

Changelog

‏‏ ‏‏‎

1.0.1 patch

‏‏ ‏‏‎
    Bug fixes

‏‏ ‏‏‎
    ‏‏ ‏‏‎

1.0.2 patch

‏‏ ‏‏‎
    Added

• The images and UI assets have been optimized to make the app size smaller and consume less memory.

‏‏ ‏‏‎
    ‏‏ ‏‏‎

1.1.0 update

‏‏ ‏‏‎
    Added

• Now there will be a a counter that will indicate how long you have been playing.
    • Added new sounds to the adventure voyage selection to indicate the selection. Sound can be disabled with the speaking trumpet icon.
      ‏‏ ‏‏‎

Changed

• When coming back from Arena Team selection or Adventure voyage selection screens, the crew size will be reset to 1, as some people requested.

‏‏ ‏‏‎
    ‏‏ ‏‏‎

1.2.0 update

‏‏ ‏‏‎
    Added

• Added translations for Spanish, French and Italian.
    • Added a new menu, accesible from the old "Current settings" button.*
    • Added an "App settings" menu.
    • Added an "App info" menu.
      ‏‏ ‏‏‎

Changed

• Changed the icon of the "Current settings" button. And now it will open the new menu.
    • Now the "Current settings" menu, is under the new menu with the "App settings" and "App info" sections.
    • The audio toggle has now been moved to the "App settings" menu.
      ‏‏ ‏‏‎
      Thanks to @Kyriog, @Skulliah and @ApolloLegacy01 for the French translation and @Macr0ne for the Italian translation.

‏‏ ‏‏‎
    ‏‏ ‏‏‎

1.3.0 update

‏‏ ‏‏‎
    Added

• Added a new button for "Custom Voyage" in the "Adventure voyage selection".
      ‏‏ ‏‏‎

Changed

• Made some performance improvements. Now the app will be more responsive and should consume a little bit less of resources.
    Views
  • @eggamer13 Well, I'm not using Discord but that's awesome, well done!

• @skulliah Thanks mate!

• @eggamer13 Very cool! I love seeing SoT projects from other developers. I bet @Murkrage would like this.

• @xcalypt0x Thanks! I created this app because I wanted to have Rich Presence in Discord, and I thought I could publish it, so in the last couple of weeks I've been tweaking it and making it pretty, so thanks!

• Updated the OP to add the changes made in the last three updates for the app.

• @eggamer13 said in SoT RPC - Discord Rich Presence for Sea of Thieves:

sotrpc banner
    ‏‏‎

‏‏‎alt text

¡Ahoy mateys!

‏‏‎
    Do you play Sea of Thieves in PC? Do you use Discord? Do you want to have Rich Presence when you're playing Sea of Thieves?

Then, this is the place you are looking for!
    ‏‏‎

SoT RPC is a little application where you can set a few parameters (Gamemode, ship type, crew size...) and then, it will show in your Discord profile!

Disclaimer: This application will not detect and set everything automatically.
    ‏‏‎

You can customize how the Rich Presence looks in the app. You can change:
    ‏‏‎

• Gamemode

gamemode img
    ‏‏‎
    alt text
    ‏‏‎

• Ship type

ships img
    ‏‏ ‏‏‎
    alt text ‏‏‎

• Crew size

crew img
    ‏‏ ‏‏‎
    ‏‏‎alt text
    ‏‏‎

• Arena team and Arena match state

arena team img
    ‏‏ ‏‏‎
    ‏‏alt text
    ‏‏‎

• Adventure voyage

adventure voyage img
    ‏‏ ‏‏‎
    ‏‏‎
    This is how it looks like:

alt text

‏‏alt text
    ‏‏‎
    The app will be updated based on what's new in Sea of Thieves and based on the feedback and suggestions of the users.
    ‏‏ ‏‏‎
    ‏‏ ‏‏‎

You can download the app through Itch io here.

Virustotal scan here.
    ‏‏ ‏‏‎
    ‏‏ ‏‏‎
    I hope you like it!

‏‏alt text

Changelog

‏‏ ‏‏‎

1.0.1 patch

‏‏ ‏‏‎
    Bug fixes

‏‏ ‏‏‎
    ‏‏ ‏‏‎

1.0.2 patch

‏‏ ‏‏‎
    Added

• The images and UI assets have been optimized to make the app size smaller and cosume less memory.

‏‏ ‏‏‎
    ‏‏ ‏‏‎

1.1.0 update

‏‏ ‏‏‎
    Added

• Now there will be a a counter that will indicate how long you have been playing.
    • Added new sounds to the adventure voyage selection to indicate the selection. Sound can be disabled with the speaking trumpet icon.
      ‏‏ ‏‏‎

Changed

• When coming back from Arena Team selection or Adventure voyage selection screens, the crew size will be reset to 1, as some people requested.

nice mate

• Updated the OP to show the 1.2.0 translation update changelog

• Ahoy there! There is a new update! I have updated the OP to reflect the changelog.

• just saw this topic, will def check this out when i'm sailing again next week

Views
6 out of 10