Just looking for some help

• I wanna do some skelly ships for the the commendations and the bone crusher gear looks epic ...but just looking for a loyal crew for that as well as the fact I only play from about 5am to about 7am (mountain daylight time)every morning cause I work most of the week ....bit I do have some time on Thursdays and fridays to play ....also Sunday mornings till about 9 ...so anyone interested just friend me and send me a message on xbox it would be appreciated who knows maybe we can slay down some arena and voyages in the future ....thanks!

Views
  • @mr-mcsavage420 Be sure to provide your time zone. 5 to 7 is not the same for everyone :P

EDIT: Also, be sure to check out the official SoT xbox group & discord if you are on xbox or pc.

• @xcalypt0x what is that and how do I check that

• @xcalypt0x lol got it tis mountain daylight time

• @mr-mcsavage420 said in Just looking for some help:

I wanna do some skelly ships for the the commendations and the bone crusher gear looks epic ...but just looking for a loyal crew for that as well as the fact I only play from about 5am to about 7am (mountain daylight time)every morning cause I work most of the week ....bit I do have some time on Thursdays and fridays to play ....also Sunday mornings till about 9 ...so anyone interested just friend me and send me a message on xbox it would be appreciated who knows maybe we can slay down some arena and voyages in the future ....thanks!

Ahoy pirate!
    I'm looking to do the same, I took a break from the game (and gaming overall) so missed these! I've been battling these scallywags solo and I can usually make it through 2 waves if I have enough barrels, but eventually I get sunk (unless I manage to find a chest of sorrow which works wonders vs. these fiends!).

I'm in the UK so I'll join you as your 5am is my noontime, and my lunch break!

Hit me up... And don't forget... do something daring today!

Views
1 out of 5