Who needs a good laugh?

• So two nights ago I had the privilege to sail with a couple of new friends that I met through a mutual acquaintance. The three of us jelled so well sailing together that by nights end we just knew anytime the mention of "great pirates on the Sea of Thieves" came up, our names would be the first to roll off the tongue. In our voyage we had killed 3 Megs, sank 5 skeleton ships, finished a Tall Tale, plundered 4 player ships and collected a plethora of gems while punching out a good portion of an Athena we had laid down for the miles. It was a sweet run (The crew loved me)😂!
    Fast Forward to the next day:
    With excitement in the air the three of us reconvened to recapture the magic we had shared the night before. We knew we probably wouldn't repeat the opening moments of the night before where we had sunk a charging skelly ship and an opportunistic galleon before we ever lowered a sail while at Sanctuary but we were hopeful of a solid fun filled run that would continue to help forge our spots amongst the most notorious of pirates. So we loaded up the Brigantine at Galleons grave, loaded up some gpb's & supplies at Skull Keep and set course for Daggerstooth to pick up Tall Tale 8 and load up more supplies. We were loaded to the gill at this point and ready to take on anything the sea had to offer! Anything except for a rowboat with four pirates, 15 captains chests and 7 villainous skulls aboard, that is!
    The fun begins:
    So we headed West out of Daggers to the "Cay" to start our voyage. I figured we'd stop at "The Keep" on the way and clear a skull fort together since that was the only facet of the game that eluded us the night prior. As a crew we made chopped liver of the fort skellies and had our sites set on this galleon that was hanging out at Sanctuary for a suspiciously long time. I was busy at work harpooning our hard earned loot when I hear Hollywood (our assassin) scream "A row boat"!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 What followed those words could have been an actual Benny Hill script! You see we were using the "turn backwards" trick with the harpoon to get the last two fort gpb's on the deck. Instead of aborting the technique when I heard Hollywood scream I shot at JP to get him back to the ship. So JP drops the gpb on the deck to snipe the rowboat crew that is 15 meters out and I pick up the barrel and jump overboard swimming towards the row boat that was actually passing me up to board our ship!😂 I diffused the gpb and dropped it in the water behind a fort tower so I could get into the fight. A fight with four pirates on a rowboat full of loot!
    Next scene:
    So the three of us are on the ferry.😂😂😂😂😂 We were in so much disarray! We had at minimum 5 gpb's on the deck or in the water surrounding the ship and another 8 in the Crows nest guarded by chickens and the three of us are on the stinking Ferry?!!!! We knew we had to be sunk.😐 To our surprise though the ship was still afloat (no damage) and we managed to slice & dice our enemies into submission. We were so confused, excited, laughing, and rich! Or so we thought.😀 So we dropped our row boat and load theirs up and set sail West to start our Tall Tale. We were at Boulder Cay maybe 5 minutes and I'm sitting on the deck messaging the galleon crew trying to get answers as they pulled up beside me (They anchor dropped within a foot of us, impressive)....... in their galleon! Hollywood & JP are in the water and I'm staring down the row boat bandits 4 vs 1! Where did they come from? 😂 Some "lookout" I am! 😂 So I knocked one boarder off the deck trying to get to our anchor and dropped sail ..... Without my crew. It was ok though because they hitched a ride on the galleons ladder as the galleon pursued our ship.😊 The boys eventually got an anchor drop on the galleon crew so I turned back East to line up shots but the bandits recovered quickly before my crew could spawn back in so were passing Boulder Cay for a 2nd time heading West with the Galleon hot on our heals!
    Here comes the boom:
    A Fort Gpb? A galleon chasing us? Get the fort GPB JP! Follow him with a "pizza" Hollywood! Game set match! We sink the galleon! So Hollywood and I leave JP to gather the Seafearer chest they had and head 300 meters Northwest of Boulder Cay to a ship wreck. We're in the wreck for 30 seconds and JP screams they're back! At this point it's total panic mode! How in Gods name did they make it back to us in less than 2 minutes?😂 This time they get the upper hand on us (no one's on board)😂 and finally sink us.☹ We spawned East of Old Faithful , got Krakened West of Old Faithful, scuttled and respawned East of Old Faithful.😂 So we set out and pursue the galleon all over the map making sure to cut off any outposts so they can't cash but their Captain Kizz outsmarts me and does a double back anchor turn in a storm and loses us as we bite North while he and his boys headed SE. As a crew I rallied the boys and we reloaded then took out a Brig at another fort via sabotage. As they were battling at the fort I managed to get shot off the ship by the NW cannon on Thieves Haven with one sail half mast into a wind!😂 Our ship sinks and we're using landmarks to rescue our meg & Skellie ship loot with our rowboat from crowsnest where Hollywood was tucking.

Views
  • 🤣 most dangerous warship: a rowboat 🤣

Views
1 out of 2