Dinghies, a potential ship option

• all credit goes to Sparrowhawk64 on reddit.
    I thought it was a viable option for solo players, or players that want to sail around undetected by enemy players. https://www.reddit.com/r/Seaofthieves/comments/cd8prb/a_new_ship_type_the_dinghy_rowboat_and_banana_for/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Views
  • @aiden-pearce50 What about specific storage barrels? The map table? Quest table? Customization crates? Ammo box? Armory? The bell? And where has all the grog gone!?

• I like the design as pictured. I don't see it as an alternative to a larger vessel, but more like a rowboat on steroids. It would be neat if they were somewhat rare finds on islands about the Sea of Thieves as an alternative to regular rowboats. Or perhaps they could be acquired some other way, perhaps purchased from the shipwright, or built from materials found on islands. The flag is a nice touch, too.

• I quite like the idea. Could have the same cargo space as a regular row boat. the lack of grog would be concerning. Perhaps if you selected this boat to play on you'd find a new handheld map of the world as a radial item.
    Would you be immune from Krakens/Megs? You have no cannons on board and I wouldn't want to store powder kegs on the seat in front of me... That crows nest would be TINY. lol. It's about the width of the banana

Views
3 out of 4