I'm having trouble with a new bug and I don't know if I'm the only one.

• Starting tonight, I'll have this bug that strikes semi-frequently where I'll press "F" to interact with something such as my sails, or the oars of my rowboat. The camera will start to do its "snap to" animation, but stop partway through. I'll be stuck in this limbo between being able to control my character, and properly attached to and interacting with whatever station I attempted to use. I am completely paralyzed and the only thing I can do is leave the game and re-enter which of course wipes all progress I've made. It's happened twice tonight so far.

Also, the rowboats seem even glitchier than normal. Like 1/3 times dropping them from the back of my boat gives them a real bad case of the shakes. Attempting to stand on them gives me a seizure, drives me through the rowboat, and then plummets me to the ocean floor.

This makes running voyages in the Devil's Roar very hard. Tempermental volcanoes are nothing compared to unaddressed glitches.

Views
  • @drakearaylin This can happen sometimes after server merges, and if you wait for a short period will correct itself. If you encounter any bugs while playing then you should raise a ticket with support so they can be looked into.

• Now that you mention it, I was having to deal with large lag spikes, rubber-banding, and FPS drops that night as well.

Thinking back, the bug might have occurred if there was a rubber-band snap or some other sort of performance crash while trying to connect to an interactable station.

Views
1 out of 3