I don't know where to report bugs, so here I am

• My friend and I were doing the tall tale The Art of the Trickster and experienced a mildly game breaking bug. We had finally reached the final vault and my friend had expected stronger enemies, so he brought a gunpowder barrel in and killed himself. I was left alone in the vault and killed 2 of the captains and placed the medallions into the center totem. The bug is that with the death of the 3rd captain, they did not drop a medallion. We spent at least half an hour searching for either the medallion or how I could get out of the vault with the crystal. The final idea we were left with was to blow myself up by having my friend set off a gunpowder barrel next to the door. It worked in getting me out, but we failed the tall tale and had to completely restart the entire thing. I figured the medallion either didn't drop or dropped under the ground or something, and I don't know how many other people experienced it but I figured it should be known.

Views
  • I googled for you

First link there.

• @nabberwar said in I don't know where to report bugs, so here I am:

I googled for you

First link there.

Just going to add on to your response, @jaytheninjacat you type something into the search bar and then if nothing comes up a button will appear to raise a support ticket. I usually type "asdf". If you can't figure it out, this link takes you directly to the form.

https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new

Views
2 out of 3