A Request PvP&E combat & suggestions

• Can Rare please slide back the combat progression to the first nurfing of the double guns.
    It seems like the swords have been nerfed to the status of butter knife and is almost useless at the moment.

• Can you letting us start buying cannon ball, wood planks, and food crates from the Merchants Alliance

• More weeklies and monthlies

• Stay awesome

Views
  • @quarterspeed007 said in A Request PvP&E combat & suggestions:

Can Rare please slide back the combat progression to the first nurfing of the double guns.
    It seems like the swords have been nerfed to the status of butter knife and is almost useless at the moment.

I agree the cutlass has seen better days but the double gun nerf also came with the cutlass change that no longer slowed the player down when swinging and was a little too strong. I would rather have the original cutlass as it was at launch back.

Can you letting us start buying cannon ball, wood planks, and food crates from the Merchants Alliance

That will put new players at a disadvantage because they can't buy as many supplies.

More weeklies and monthlies

I think they said in the developer update videos they are working on getting into a more regular update cadence so hopefully you'll see this change soon.

• Unpopular Opinion - Revert it back to original weapon switching. Specifically with guns, don't really care to much of the cutlass.

• Just make combat fun and not a skill of mastering broken game mechanics.

• @xcalypt0x I miss my running sword-slash (hold block+move+tap attack) and firearm quick-draw (hold block with sword+switch weapon) that made sword-fighting like a dance and allowed for a quick and balanced counter-attack, respectively. That was the great equalizer that ironically nobody knew existed much less used that were unnecessarily nerfed during the combat changes. Teach players that after reverting back, and we could make SoT great again.

• @galactic-geek Yeah cancelling the movement speed penalty on the cutlass swing was a nice tactic. Launch combat was definitely my favorite.

Views
1 out of 6