Fastest Tall Tales?

• Ahoy forum! I have a quick question for you. For the people that have achieved the gold hoarder curse, which tall tales were the fastest to complete? Thanks for your time and feedback!

Views
  • Fate of the morning star.
    Cause you only have to visit the ferry of the damned.
    can be done in like 20-25min solo. if you sail from maruaders arch.

Ill say I enjoyed Wilde Rose the most.

• If you are 3-4, you can leave one guy one maruaders arch. to dig up the lantern while the other guys are at old faitfull to do the other part an die an vote on voyage.
    that way you should be able to do it 5 times in a row in like a good hour

• @greencamillion1

It's starts at krakens fall too

• @greencamillion1 sagte in Fastest Tall Tales?:

If you are 3-4, you can leave one guy one maruaders arch. to dig up the lantern while the other guys are at old faitfull to do the other part an die an vote on voyage.
    that way you should be able to do it 5 times in a row in like a good hour

It's faster you leave 1 guy on old faithful to get the chests and keys...because the position of the lantern changes, it can also be on krakens fall, we had first marauders arch, second was krakens, third marauders, fourth krakens, fifth marauders

• @schwammlgott an that is why you leave one on kraken or maurauders.
    an have 2 on old faitfull.
    cause in case of voting, you will need 2 out of 3.
    both to activate voyage, finish an cancel voyage.

• My record Cursed rogue 17 min :) solo sloop

• @greencamillion1 we did it on a galleon and while I was getting the stufg on old faithful, my crew sailed between krakens and marauders...as they arrived I was finished

• @schwammlgott an Ill will ague, that it's faster just having one guy on one of those two islands, Kraken or maurauders, It dosnt matter with one.
    an have the rest on old faitfull.

Then if you get an voyage that take you to the oppeset island, you have most people at old faitfull to cancel the voyage again, an start again to get it on the island where you have your man.
    In this way there is no sailing at all. an by that its faster.

Solo or duo you cant do this trick, because of the votes.

• @greencamillion1 maybe...but if unlucky you get 10 times krakens fall and your guy is on marauders...

Views
1 out of 11