One little feature.. that could go a long way!

• I had an idea for a feature you could add to the game which wouldn't be overly complex to implement and wouldn't change the nature of the game whatsoever... but at the same rate would improve the quality of life inside of Sea of Thieves.

And that idea would be..... Outfits! For a game based solely on player exploration/interaction and rewards the player with cosmetics.. makes for players to really want to stand out in the seas. So what better way to do that then to allow us players to create custom load outs for our said outfits??

I personally have amassed a extensive quantity of different Clothing, Tattoos, Ship Cosmetics.. and I've always felt it would be nice if I had an extra tab (Or even maybe a different interactive wardrobe) that allowed me to just create several outfits with the cosmetics I've collected so I can easily switch in and out of clothes instead of having to search through the list and change each individual item.

For example.. when I am captain I like to wear a certain style.. Red Coat.. Overly Lavished Hat.. etc.. but if I'm acting as crew I tend to wear more darker colors so I can blend into the environment.. say in case I have to sneak onto an enemy ship and I don't want my bright colored clothes being a dead giveaway. So being able to just create those looks, save them, and be able to just swap between would be very useful in my opinion.

Same goes for the ships! Like when I solo Sloop it I like to throw on a dark paint job to help with trying to hide my ship in the shadows of the night.. but if I'm playing with friends then I tend splash my ship with a little more color. Having a custom load out tab would allow me to just swap to different styles if and when I needed to!

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Have a great day!

Views
    feedback
  • Yep, this has been suggested a bunch of times. I hope they add this as well as the same for ship cosmetics.

Views
feedback
1 out of 2