sails issue

• Hi, I have just downloaded the game on my PC , (playing through xbox pass) and I seem to get stuck on the sails , every time I use them I can not get off of them ,I click every button going and then after a while it seems to release me on its own, anyone else had this problem ,or perhaps know how to get passed it.

Views
  • I'm not 100% sure on the bindings for PC, but the reason it kicks you off after a short time of idle is a system put in place to keep players from accidentally locking out functionality while AFK/idle.

I've had players run to the bathroom while on the wheel in the past leaving us stuck in that direction until they return or get LazyBearded. This other system kicks in after a few minutes, freeing it up.

As far as the key, if F is to interact. Have you tried F again? If I were home, I would try.

• @archangel-timmy said in sails issue:

As far as the key, if F is to interact. Have you tried F again? If I were home, I would try.

Wife who plays on PC confirmed it should be the same key. If that doesn't do it, I'd suggest checking the bindings or submitting a Support Ticket :)

• on controller I use two different buttons X to interact and B to cancel. On mouse I use 1 button to interact/cancel.

Views
1 out of 4