Let us level our Reputation even beyond level 50

• So after a tons of hours fun with SoT i became PL. My friends were not so fast, but i just love the game. I kept playing for every event and update.

What i miss is the grind for reputation. I would not mind to level Gold Hoarder to lvl 500 just to see it rising.
    The Game is more than a year old and rare is doing a very good job. We just need some fixes for the core game now.

1. Let us level beyond lvl 50. Just have some creator make a lot of different skins for even if they are only different colors or easy ones like bandanas or fruit skins
    2. Give us things to spend our millions of gold.
    3. Open the Tall Tale Quests for Alliances. Give us the Spyglass to search the stars for the island we need to go. Give us a book with riddles to find the map in the water. Give us the compass to follow it to some nasty skeletons

Suggestions?

Views
    feedbackstory & lore
  • @shanickredbeard

You can’t just add more levels. Where do you stop? People generally don’t have the capacity for that amount of repetition.

Longevity requires content. You should be asking for a bigger world, more adventure, new twists to PvP and some very expensive cosmetics.

The number of players that walk away from the game without unlocking relatively low level achievements is massive. The game could do with a fresh lease of life.

Hey! Just my opinion 🙂

• Give us things to spend our millions of gold.

The only thing I agree with in your post. A game whose progression is entirely based on cosmetics should have wayyyy more items in game than anyone could ever spend their gold on. We should be seeing new full sets every month.

• @chronodusk said in Let us level our Reputation even beyond level 50:

Give us things to spend our millions of gold.

The only thing I agree with in your post. A game whose progression is entirely based on cosmetics should have wayyyy more items in game than anyone could ever spend their gold on. We should be seeing new full sets every month.

Slams upvote button furiously

• @geoffman72 said in Let us level our Reputation even beyond level 50:

@chronodusk said in Let us level our Reputation even beyond level 50:

Give us things to spend our millions of gold.

Slams upvote button furiously

I know, right!? 🙄

@ShanickRedbeard
    This game isn't about the grind or levels. If you want that, go play Call of Duty. This game is all about the EXPERIENCE.

...and no, I'm not referring to the XP. 😑

• I wouldnt have a problem if they bumped the caps even if it was just for bragging rights. I'd enjoy it if the xp would be retroactive... but we all know it wouldn't be.

• @shanickredbeard
    This idea is the lazy way to prolong content.
    We need something new. Something fresh

• Level 500... that would be so bad. Level 25 is about a quarter of the way to 50, 40 is maybe halfway (VERY rough estimate, not meant to be exact). It could take hundreds of thousands of hours to level up one faction fully, much less the 3 for becoming a Legend, or the 5 current ones, and any more they add. We're talking tens of millions of hours to complete the game. No one will do that, except a few completionists who will set the record as the first and then give up on the game, having become burnt out and fueled by obligations long before. More cosmetics, more creatures, more regions, anything like that. But not that serious of a level increase. There was talk of increasing the cap to 75 once, but that was long ago and it never came back up (just like captaincy and whatnot). @Chronodusk is right, we need things to buy, not things to add to our overflowing stockpiles.

Views
feedbackstory & lore
7 out of 8