Official Sea of Thieves Developer Update: July 10th 2019

• Ahoy maties!

It's that time of the week again... pull up a tavern stool, grab some grog and watch this weeks developer update video!

Joe's back with an update on the incoming Black Powder Stashes event, details of the newest game balancing tweaks and a lengthy look back at last weekend's Guardian Con.

This weeks talking points include;

• Black Powder Stashes - Comes out Wednesday 17th July which is the first of the new rhythmic updates. It's very explosive, where Duke sends us looking for explosive barrels at forts!
    • The Hunters Call rep and gold will be rebalanced to give more in this update.
    • Skeleton Lords are better balanced to crew sizes.
    • Megladons have also been rebalanced to crew sizes and types.
    • Cursed cannonballs have also been tweaked for balance.
    • More rewards for exploratory pirates!
    • Battle for Orlando - Was a really cool, fun experience! Feedback being taken for future tournaments, more streaming possible? Much more of these to come!
    • Guardiancon stories!
    Views
  • @musicmee
    Thank goodness it's not another mercenary voyage!

• @musicmee Great summary! Thank you good sir :)

Looking forward to next week!

• @ionei-falcon Annoying it is the week I go away on holiday... but will get a few hours to play the new content before I head off.

• Sure am looking forward to that Hunters call reward rebalance!

• @sgt-palooggoo Me too! The Killer Whale Set will be mine!

• @blazedrake100 sagte in Official Sea of Thieves Developer Update: July 10th 2019:

@musicmee
    Thank goodness it's not another mercenary voyage!

They are like the mercenary/reaper flag voyages...he said that in the last dev update that they are like them...

• @schwammlgott But with an explosive twist... So not much chance of friendliness like there was with captains chests!

• @schwammlgott
    I don't actually watch them. The summary made it seem like it was more like a real event.

• @musicmee Thank you for the info musicmee.

I am looking forward to get a bit more out of fishing after this update… can't wait :D

• @freshfreddy1969 Well spotted! Fixed, thanks matey!

• Time to start rockin that eye of reach again!

• @marsmayflower Aye! Keep a safe distance!

• Gotta get that boom boom boom gotta get that boom boom boom. Gonna be stuck in my head for a week. Can't wait to see everyone's ships lit with the glow of massive fireballs. Be romantic to an old salt.

Thanks for the update!

• @musicmee said in Official Sea of Thieves Developer Update: July 10th 2019:

Ahoy maties!

It's that time of the week again... pull up a tavern stool, grab some grog and watch this weeks developer update video!

Joe's back with an update on the incoming Black Powder Stashes event, details of the newest game balancing tweaks and a lengthy look back at last weekend's Guardian Con.

This weeks talking points include;

• Black Powder Stashes - Comes out Wednesday 17th July which is the first of the new rhythmic updates. It's very explosive, where Duke sends us looking for explosive barrels at forts!
    • The Hunters Call rep and gold will be rebalanced to give more in this update.
    • Skeleton Lords are better balanced to crew sizes.
    • Megladons have also been rebalanced to crew sizes and types.
    • Cursed cannonballs have also been tweaked for balance.
    • More rewards for exploratory pirates!
    • Battle for Orlando - Was a really cool, fun experience! Feedback being taken for future tournaments, more streaming possible? Much more of these to come!
    • Guardiancon stories!

seen it

• I'm gonna be out of town those first two days... I'm gonna miss that early boom boom shenanigans. Save it for the weekend, everybody!

Views
1 out of 17