Poison Ball Skeleton kills do not count

• So I'm trying to do the achievement with the cursed cannonballs. I rounded up about 10 skeletons at the gate of an active fort, cursed them with the poison ball and then killed them with regular balls. It didn't count a single kill for the achievement. What happened?

Views
  • Wow, 10 days not a single comment from developers? Are you taking care of the problem? What's going on? Can I get some kind of answer?
    Seems like your moderators are very quick in locking threads and leave generic comments on the matter, but if real problems are being adressed, everybody remains silent.

fts

• @baron-fugdup Don't know if you have seen conversation in feedback area but basically there was bug which made this issue happen. That bug has been fixed on last week patch and now you can get kill counts on that commendation again.

• @baron-fugdup If you suspect to have encountered a bug "Voyage Help" is the wrong place to post and it evades me why you thought devs would read this?

• @baron-fugdup I've never seen a dev answering here...if you want attention to stuff like that, raise a support ticket

Views
1 out of 5