Refusing Fort Loot.

• I was by my own, hoping to fight the kraken for the kraken wheel and cannons. No luck with that sadly, but then I saw that a fort was active, so to make a long story short, I beated it on my own and loaded my sloop with everything that I could.

But then i was thinking, I am already a PL, mebay somebody else can use this. So i set sail, trying to find other players until I spotted a gallion.

As i aprouched them, under a blue flag, cannons up, trying to come over friendly and all, they spotted me. I used the megaphone speaker (or whatever it's called) to speak to them, assuring them I have free loot for them jsut to be nice, when 1 of them started firing on me. I was like, alright then not and sailed away.

Then 1 of their guys boarded me and saw the loot, meaning he knew I spoke the trueth, so he went back to their ship to talk to them and I turned my sloop back.

But again, once i was close, the same guy started firing! I was thinking: Okay that is it! I am trying to be nice and this is my thanks?! Screw you guys!

So i sailed away and formed my plan, I got the stronghold gunpowerder ready and sailed back.

First I hit them with a peaceball just to be sure, and then hit them with a ballastball so they are lower in the water, I jumped in the water with the stronghold keg, got abourd, went all the way down and blew myself up with it.

Easy to say when I spawned back, their ship was already sunked. I got the small aprt of my loot back that they managed to get and sold it all.

That's what you get for messing with Captain OneEye!

Views
1 out of 1