Come, and share yer most invigoratin' tales on th' Sea o' Thieves! What have ye been up t', scoundrel?

• I've been interested at what th' Sea o' Thieves community has been up t', so I thought I'd come here and keep me ears peeled so I can hear th' wildest adventures that us pirates have found... Share screenshots, game clips, or just a tale, along with a bottle of rum (or three)! I wants t' see it all. Has th' kraken decided t' make ye 'tis lunch? Had any recent visits from a megalodon? How about a crazy encounter with another ship? Share it all here, I'm all ears. And swab the deck! As fer me, recently I actually were bein' mindin' me own business, doin' an Ashen Voyage o' Legends, and right next t' me final map location were bein' a particular box with unimaginable secrets lyin' within... How about ye?

Be sure to use yer sailor's tongue... No boring buccaneers here, i'm afraid... If ye need help channelin' yer inner pirate, ye best be tryin' this website out: https://funtranslations.com/pirate

Views
  • Azcrack Legendary Jester of the Seas here.
    Today before i logged out i followed a galleon close behind.
    I hid in the bottom of me sloop with a gunpowder barrel and waited for them to board me boat.
    Some sea rat finally does and drops my anchor. As he runs downstairs i light the barrel and run up to him.
    He panicks and tries to run but its to late mate.
    On the ferry he asks why did i just blow up my own boat?
    I tell him just to kill you.
    Why? He asks.
    So i tell him, well you didnt ask permission to board my ship. And thats unprofessional. And logged out

• @nwo-azcrack well done! lol

Views
1 out of 3