NEW IDEAS LIST

1. Box of gems or crate of bait for skull forts (hunters call stronghold item)
    2. Bandanas, pendants (necklaces)
    3. Captains quarters decoration layouts as a new customizable area for ships
    4. voyage dagger customization
    5. Mast customization
    6. Anchor and anchor chain (customization)
    7. More wood held in inventory
    8. More weapons and shanties
    9. Map needs ice biome expansion (viking themed ships, weapons, and clothes)
    10. More animals (aggressive land animals)
    11. Poisonous berries/fish

I can't think of anything more to add just off the top of my head but I'm sure I will think I of more to help :)

Views
  • @doritos-1996
    Oh and another could be that on occasion 1 barrel out of the supply barrels in the water could be explosive , just to keep things kinda interesting and to keep people from going threw them ;)

1. Stern Ship Name Plate
    2. Shoulder Companion (Monkey, Parrot, Ferret, Dead Possum etc idk :) )
  • OH AND YOU NEED TO MAKE A MAP YOU CAN HOLD THAT IS THE SAME MAP ON THE BOAT , SO YOU KNOW WERE YOUR SHIP IS EVEN WHEN YOU ARE NOT ON IT !

• One main cosmetic for me is jewellery and I think it definitely needs to be added!

Great list of ideas!

• Additional map markers for map table.

Choice of limb/eye for prosthetics.

Left-handed weapon/tool options.

• @captcoza

I believe he is referring to a 'barrel of bait' or similar item which is not usable bait, but instead can be sold to the Hunter's Call for a large sum of money and reputation.

• @lewisjf95 I have actually been thinking this is already on the way , look at each head person (pirate lord , devils roar Capt., each trading company, they all have necklaces on ;)

• @ultmateragnarok yes that's what I meant it would be a hunters call stronghold item

• @doritos-1996
    I like everything in the op but more wood. An ice area has been asked for for a while, I just hope they make it a normal area, so they can up the server count with it. Otherwise it would spread people out more, making less interaction.

• @doritos-1996 yes yes yes!!!!! Haha! Fingers crossed!

• @doritos-1996 the ideas are nice but I wouldn’t hold the snow location to high regards as we are in a more carribean setting, volcanos sandy beaches and beautiful-ish seas (I’m looking at you wilds)

• @doritos-1996 said in NEW IDEAS LIST:

OH AND YOU NEED TO MAKE A MAP YOU CAN HOLD THAT IS THE SAME MAP ON THE BOAT , SO YOU KNOW WERE YOUR SHIP IS EVEN WHEN YOU ARE NOT ON IT !

A big nono on this.

• @weststormborn
    They do actually have teases to one. If you look around the devils roar, in one of morrows journals(I don't remember which one) she says something about it being hot in the devils roar, especially compared to where they last went.

Edit: I also want viking gear XD. I know it's unlikely even with a frozen area though.

• They also need to come out with mailstromes that spawn on occasion in storms , this way if you decide to take that chance to go threw them then you risk that chance of your ship and treasure being claimed by the sea :p I think that would be neat :)

Views
7 out of 15