As if Tall tales was not disgusting enough already, Gamebreaking BUG

• I just robbed a fort 3v1. Destroyed a brig from pvp and cannons, and robbed all of their loot. Now i jump off my ship to drop their anchor, because they spawn at a neighboring island TWICE. and what happens? I kill one, cut everyone off the anchor and go down fighting.

Heres the kicker. I RESPAWN IN SOME GARBAGE TALL TALE. FULL OF TRAPS, MILES FROM THE OCEAN, and MY BOAT. Now 3 people are getting a fort I earned, my ninja skills and pvp skills all amass to nothing. I could not imagine the amount of foam coming from my mouth if I had been tucked on an athena ship and this happened to me.

Steps need to be taken to ensure this never happens to me or any good pvp player ever again. 1 Death as a soloer is costly enough. Now my boat is crashing into an island somewhere when I should have a 3-5 min lead on the people i stole from by now.

I was never in a tall tale for any point during this session. Why the HELL did I spawn in one. And for the record, every time I get killed by the trap, it wont let me out.

Views
  • It's happened to me before and even put me in the main room with the Skeleton Lord. There is a shrine that will portal you back to your ship I think.

Sucks but like you said at least it wasn't an Athena.

• I've spawned on the enemy ships after taking the mermaid (adventure).
    The respawn thing has a bug somewhere.

• this is not a tall tale bug and has existed for a long time. I've had mermaids and black screens send me to other boats and odd ball islands.

its extremely annoying during pvp

• hahaha it have happend to everybody!

• I'd complain, but the mermaids and Ferryman are providing the service free of charge....

Maybe I should tip them?

• I lol'd...

• @captain-coel said in As if Tall tales was not disgusting enough already, Gamebreaking BUG:

this is not a tall tale bug and has existed for a long time. I've had mermaids and black screens send me to other boats and odd ball islands.

its extremely annoying during pvp

This! Another bug that has been present I think since launch so over a year now. Doubt it'll ever be fixed since it hasn't been yet so don't hold your breath.

• Happened to me on my second day of playing. Killed a ship attacking us during a fort and the last dude alive kegs our boat dead and they re spawn next to the fort while we re spawn at the volcano islands... How is this fair and how does this make any sense? If this game has that bad of RNG then might as well call it Black Sea Online..(anyone who has played BDO will understand)

• Get better at navigating the traps?

• This used to happen to me all the time. Hasn't happened in months, though. Suks to hear it's still a thing.

Views
1 out of 11