HUNTERS CALL ''Rare Fish Tips?''

• Hello Pirates, Almost caught every fish accommodation except some of the rare regtional fish

Any tips when catching/looking for the rare fish? I've heard you've got more chance catching thwem if you're alsone in a SOLO SLOOP but sounds like rubbish?

Views
  • @scottdavies7 It's down to the right bait in the right place... and a little bit of luck.

• @scottdavies7
    If catching Rare fish don't fish at islands with Islehoppers... just another fish to add to the equation on the RNG.

• @scottdavies7 Tip: Catch everything you’re “unsure” of.

Russet and Muddy Wildsplashes are awfully similar in colour!

• @scottdavies7

Russet and Muddy Wildsplashes,
    Yip.. similar in colour. Black Sand Atoll, on the north east end is a rock & shallow water. Stand in the shallow water, reel your cast in close, you can eye ball the fish as they appear face to face... makes it a lot easier.

Muddy... just look closely for the dark bands across the nose.

• Shipwrecks! I have gotten every Rare fish turned in by finding it in a shipwreck. Granted, I have visited every shipwreck I have seen since Hunter's Call was introduced so the chances are still pretty low but it's worth a check :)

• Best tip?

Decrease field of veiw and fish from bowsprit you won't waste bait on unsure fish cause u will see what it is. Other than that it's luck

You could camp shipwrecks then raid it every so often as it repawns

Views
6 out of 7