Joining a Crew

• I was playing in a random crew and we had spent hours getting loot. We were just about to turn it in and I got kicked from the game for NO REASON and then I couldn’t join the crew because we were using the game chat. And now i lost hours of work because there is no way for you join a crew that you were previously in without getting an invite or at least being able to see who you played with in a previous crew. Can you please add a feature where i can see the crews that i was previously in so that my time isn’t wasted.

Views
  • @theredeye67 there is...you should see the latest players you played with

• @schwammlgott

Would this help? Can you join the game of essentially a stranger. Genuine question as I’ve no idea.

• @dadiodude no, you have to be in his/her friendlist...but when you know the name you can ask for a invitation

• @schwammlgott

👍

• @schwammlgott where would i see that

• Either on your XBOX Friends List or the XBOX Companion App if you play on PC toggle the player list from "ALL" to "Recent Players".

• @saintjace sagte in Joining a Crew:

Either on your XBOX Friends List or the XBOX Companion App if you play on PC toggle the player list from "ALL" to "Recent Players".

@TheRedEye67 this

• @saintjace thanks

Views
8 out of 9