The Tale Of One Cursed Crew, Two Ships, And Three Beasts

• So around January ago me and my crew were sailing through the ocean with no real purpose, but we soon found a sloop in need of rescue from a kraken. (This was before they we’re nerfed for sloops) We decided to help it, since I was the captain and I was the one in the crew that didn’t really like killing people for no reason. We pulled up beside it, and we’re able to fend off the kraken and rescue the sloop. Unfortunately, we were not even able to raise our anchors before a Skeleton ship popped out of the water, blood thirsty for a poor brigantine who had run out of planks. After we had fired the first few shots, a Megaladon decided to join the fight. After destroying them both the sloop we had arrived to save in the first place gave us a hateful skull in gradatude. It wasn’t much, but we didn’t mind. We sailed to the nearest outpost but before we could get there, another megaldon spawned in. We had had enough, as we had both run out of cannon balls. Luckily, we were able to outrun it, selling the skulls and living to tell the tale.

Views
  • @badlightening32
    Was Up

Views
1 out of 2