the tale of the brig fight

• a long time ago (yesterday) me and me crew where sailing and a skelly ship rammed us and we sunk it and saved the ship and we where on a brig as well then a brig rammed into us and then we sunk them and killed them and took their loot and then we sold it

Views
  • @closinghare208 said in the tale of the brig fight:

a long time ago (yesterday) me and me crew where sailing and a skelly ship rammed us and we sunk it and saved the ship and we where on a brig as well then a brig rammed into us and then we sunk them and killed them and took their loot

come on guys on gals please comment on this amazing tale of piracy and @Deckhands too

• @closinghare208 unsure what you are looking for?
    Good job not sinking and sinking a brig as well as a skeleton ship.
    I was kind of hoping there would be more to the tale. A few more adjectives to describe the battles.
    Glad you are still enjoying the seas!

• " A long time ago ( yesterday)"....Those few words make me shuckle...i know you are a man of few words , Mr Closinghare , but you know how to weave humour in those few words...Thanks for putting a smile upon my face.

• @clumsy-george said in the tale of the brig fight:

" A long time ago ( yesterday)"....Those few words make me shuckle...i know you are a man of few words , Mr Closinghare , but you know how to weave humour in those few words...Thanks for putting a smile upon my face.

your welcome

• @d-jaguar said in the tale of the brig fight:

@closinghare208 unsure what you are looking for?
    Good job not sinking and sinking a brig as well as a skeleton ship.
    I was kind of hoping there would be more to the tale. A few more adjectives to describe the battles.
    Glad you are still enjoying the seas!

reread it now you'll find it better

• Short and to the point.
    I like it.
    Hehe you got double rammed

• That you always have to decorate your stories so exaggeratedly...

• @goedecke-michel said in the tale of the brig fight:

That you always have to decorate your stories so exaggeratedly...

yes

Views
1 out of 9